• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best wishes to Pete

kermit116

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yeste
I just saw the Facebook post that Pete will no longer be hosting the Podcast. I usually don't post on Facebook, but I wanted to write something on the boards to thank Pete for all of his years of work on the Podcast.

Pete, your wit and passion for Disney will be missed. I wish you all the best and I hope you will return to the Podcast at some point.

Agree with the OP.

We understand that Pete is doing what is right for him and we appreciate that as a good friend. We will miss him on the Podcast and hope he will have occasional guest segments. :hug:

Perhaps a "rant of the month segment? popcorn::

I just saw the Facebook post that Pete will no longer be hosting the Podcast. I usually don't post on Facebook, but I wanted to write something on the boards to thank Pete for all of his years of work on the Podcast.

Pete, your wit and passion for Disney will be missed. I wish you all the best and I hope you will return to the Podcast at some point.

Hear, Hear. If its best for Pete, its best for everyone.

I will miss you Pete and I hope that you are okay and that you will return for a guest appearance once in a while!

Completely understand. Concentrate on you, Pete. You have our love and support.

I was bummed to read the FB post as well.
Pete, you'll be missed. Take care of yourself and I'm sure Dustin will take care of us. :goodvibes

Hope we see you real soon!::MickeyMo

Pete you are a great person and you will be missed thank you so much for all you do and ants for giving us the bet podcast their is and we we always be thinking of you I hope you the very best. Dustin is a great choice to take over as he is very talented and the team you set up is a bunch of great caring people so where are in good hands.

Thanks Pete once again for not only disboards and the podcast giving us fans a way to stay connected to Disney in a way no one else can so for the last time STAY OUT OF THE DAM LAKES. Can't wait to hear Dustin closing catch phrase will be I going to miss Pete so much but Dustin will do fine he just need to learn of to rant.

Thanks for posting this. I don't Facebook so I would have missed this news.

Hope everything is ok, Pete. speaking for myself and I'm sure many others on here who have met you and I bet for those who haven't, we are available if you need anything (available both on the boards and in "real life." )

Love you, Pete. Stunned to hear that you are stepping down. Hope you're able to solve whatever is going on. Prayers and pixie dust. And hugs.

Dustin will do a swell job, but it just won't be the same.

Wishing you well Pete and sending lots of pixie dust for whatever you are going through! You have been a huge support to me during my hard times and I thank you for that. I wish you well.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I just read it too and we are going to miss him and his rants! I agree no matter the issue big or small, you must take care of yourself. We appreciate all he has done and best wishes to Pete!

Dustin will do great, big shoes to fill, but all will be fine with at the helm and his great partners, best of luck Dustin!

Richard

Pete,

what ever it is, you will over come....
Life is too short....you have gone through worse
The Podcast is the "Pete Werner Show" ...& you will be missed.
We all know that Dustin will carry on and do a great job, But you will be missed!

pixiedust: and :hug: from Angel & I!!!

Please keep in touch!!!

Robin & Angel "D" :(

I was really bummed today when I opened my Facebook app and saw the news. Pete, were gonna miss you on the show. I hope you take the time you need and come back to your show better than ever. Your the Man!!!

Pete

You have touched so many lives and made such an impact. Your passion for Disney and support of Give Kids the World is inspiring. Thanks for the enjoyment you have given me. You will be greatly missed but take care of yourself. Prayers and pixie dust.
Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter