Best & Worst Ride Photos

Lindsey17

Mouseketeer
Really enjoyed the show today and agree with most other than Buzz. They generally seem pretty boring to me. Thought it would be fun to share our favorite ride photos.

Mine are both from our last trip and both of my son. The look of complete joy on slinky dog then complete horror on Splash (even though it was like his 5th time riding it that week 😂)

Attachments

• 501120333_924937298_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg
    501120333_924937298_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 503389371_927975993_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg
    503389371_927975993_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 67
So I will share a few from my recent trip (last week).

Largely related to my youngest daughter ... first, the photo over her from Slinky Dog came out really, really bad (she looks asleep or something) - which is a shame as it is one of her favorite rides

but to balance out, got a few good ones of her from Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, and 7DMT

Separate from this, i like this one with my two oldest with BB-8:

Crazy, I threw this out as a suggestion on another thread, so it's difficult to say if they used my idea or if this was already a planned episode. :scratchin

Crazy, I threw this out as a suggestion on another thread, so it's difficult to say if they used my idea or if this was already a planned episode. :scratchin
Yup, @Lizgistix - I even commented on the YouTube video that I'm so happy when they listen to listeners suggestions, so I, too, assumed it was due to that! :)

Awww - really enjoying the shard photos - precious - thanx for sharing! :)

I found a photo a few months ago I forgot I had, and had kept. One of the few I ever paid money for from WDW - a bunch of friends and I went on the ride together, and agreed we'd all buy the photo. It was from my first time on TZTOT (not that long after it opened, I think, and back when I COULD still go on it). Also back from when I COULD still chew gum. I was wide-mouth-open-screaming,and you could see my green gum in my mouth as I did so! :rotfl2:

I loved the show and I think I am in the minority here but I'm not a fan of the ride photos.
I've ever only bought one, that I can remember. It was the first time I rode TZTOT (recently talked about it here) and I only did, 'cause all my friends that rode in the car did, and we all wanted to have the same one.

I love my HM pics! I always make some sort of scared expression and then after I save the photo I color the black and white part of the photo in blue tones to match the rest of the photo.

I still laugh hysterically at my one and only SDD photo. I hate coasters, so my eyes are squeezed tightly closed and I look like I just took a big bite of fresh lemon.

What I hate about the Frozen photo is the background is so dull. Pirates can look that way sometimes, but Frozen is the equivalent of taking a flash photo in the descent of SSE. Black dusty nothing as far as the eye can see. . .

My 3 favorites:

5/10/19 Haunted Mansion on my birthday

49632776157_9ff24d3718_z.jpg

6/20/19 Right before the start of Villains After Hours

49632508346_89b0abf844_z.jpg

6/19/19 During Evening EMH

49632508066_809d39f97f_z.jpg

Last edited:
There's one that DW refuses to let me post that is both the best and the worst ride photo in one. It's on Frozen Ever After. I look like I've just found out that Santa Claus has deemed me the best little boy in the whole world. My wife looks like she's scared out of her wits. It is a classic, for sure.

I think the Best ride photo of the press event is the one of Corey and Craig on Runaway Railroad https://external-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...aceholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQCaFwNhaJy4vxJ9 (comes from the Disboards facebook).

It really captures the joy on both guys.

The only on ride photo that a kept from my solo trip was Buzz Lightyear (well...the photo of it on the display going out of the store. My Everest one was funny...with some of my hair up in the air, but not good of enough to spend the money.

So I will share a few from my recent trip (last week).

Largely related to my youngest daughter ... first, the photo over her from Slinky Dog came out really, really bad (she looks asleep or something) - which is a shame as it is one of her favorite rides
View attachment 477209

but to balance out, got a few good ones of her from Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, and 7DMT

View attachment 477205View attachment 477207View attachment 477208

Separate from this, i like this one with my two oldest with BB-8:

View attachment 477210

I don't like the ride photo at Slinky Dog primarily because of the picture of your daughter in the front row. 10/10 times I look like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter