"BEST" XMAS THEMED-BC, YC or BWI?

buckeev

RedNeck Mouseketeer
We may have the chance for a 2 or 3 day extension after our stay at HRH and POR this Christmas season. :goodvibes
How do the holiday season decorations compare at the three resorts?

We've only stayed in Values and Moderates before, but I'm trying to work some "Mickey Magic" to pull this off.
The appeal of being within walking distance is very tempting, and we love both Epcot and DHS!

Please offer your input...TIA!

Robert

We may have the chance for a 2 or 3 day extension after our stay at HRH and POR this Christmas season. :goodvibes

We've only stayed in Values and Moderates before, but I'm trying to work some "Mickey Magic" to pull this off.
The appeal of being within walking distance is very tempting, and we love both Epcot and DHS!

Robert

All 3 have wonderful lobby decorations. And all 3 are within quick walking distance, so you can enjoy them all, no matter which 1 you stay at.

The Beach Club has a large gingerbread carosel, usually with gingerbread for sale. Yacht Club has a large train display with miniature characters in different scenes. The Boardwalk is decorated with lots & lots of hand blown Christmas ornaments.

I would suggest booking for the other aspects of the resort: what room type you need, which pool you prefer, etc & then just visit all 3 to take in the decorations. You can't go wrong with any of them.

EDIT to add: if you go to the Yacht & Beach Club thread & scroll down the first page, there are a few pictures of the lobby décor of each resort. I don't know if you can find the same thing for the Boardwalk.

Robert

All 3 of them have great decorations, IMO, and I don't think you could go wrong with any of them. As the pp said, you could enjoy them all since they are within a short walk of each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter