Better Beach experience?

EHowe

Earning My Ears
Looking for a beach themed stay. I know a stay a Disney isn't always relaxing but which Beach resort is more laid back?

I would say CBR. There is Beach Club, but I don't think it's laid back--to much going on with SAB. CBR is pretty laid back in my mind.

I would say CBR. There is Beach Club, but I don't think it's laid back--to much going on with SAB. CBR is pretty laid back in my mind.
Thanks, I know there's not a lot of relaxing when you have little ones itching to go on rides all day but I would like to spend a day or 2 just relaxing on a beach or by the pool.

Polynesian is my favorite for a beach-y tropical theme and I feel like it's pretty relaxing it's so nice to sit on your patio/balcony and listen to the sounds of the resort, watching the palm trees sway in the breeze; It is very tranquil but still has Disney charm!

Polynesian is my favorite for a beach-y tropical theme and I feel like it's pretty relaxing it's so nice to sit on your patio/balcony and listen to the sounds of the resort, watching the palm trees sway in the breeze; It is very tranquil but still has Disney charm!
Thank you. I like the Polynesian. Stayed there for my honeymoon.

We love the YC/BC. We stayed at the YC and found the resort very calm and we loved lounging/swimming in SAB. My family refuses to stay anywhere else now!

POLY would have been my 1st choice, but not since they put up the Bungalows, it's still really nice but not like before. As for more laid back, I would pick GF, CBR, POLY and then BC/YC.

I think "relaxing" is subjective. I was going to suggest the Beach Club for it's "beachy" theme, but honestly it can be pretty hectic there. The pool is awesome, and has a sand bottom, but it is a busy pool. The area can be kind if laid back, but there is a lot going on, and usually has a lot of people around.

The Poly is a tropical beach, and again, depending on your kids and your ability to filter out the folks meandering around, I think this one is a good choice to hang back and relax.

The Grand is one of the most relaxing resorts, IMO.

Thanks, I know there's not a lot of relaxing when you have little ones itching to go on rides all day but I would like to spend a day or 2 just relaxing on a beach or by the pool.
As for relaxing on a beach at WDW, all of them are fenced. You cannot go into the water. So choose a pool with sand, like the BC/YC. I find the pool at CBR to be a bit crowded during summer months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter