• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Better Christmas Atmosphere - Liberty Tree Tavern or Diamond Horseshoe

lorileahb

DIS Veteran
Which has the better Christmas atmosphere (decorations? music from the player piano?)... Liberty Tree Tavern or Diamond Horseshoe. I understand the food is now the same. We are going in December - have been to neither, but want to pick the best one for the holidays this trip. We are a table for 2.

Definitely Liberty Tree! Diamond Horseshoe is okay for atmosphere - but just one large room. Liberty Tree is definitely cozier.
Thanks. The one photo I saw of Diamond Horseshoe had a ton of Christmas lights/garland strung around the balcony... wasn't sure how Liberty Tree decorates.

The overall feel at Liberty Tree is definitely more “Christmas” like compared to Diamond Horse Shoe which even with decorations feels more like a saloon to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter