• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BETTER than 50% off pins at DS

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
Unbelievable, Just made the hour trek today to Square One--What a Zoo! But the pins are now on sale for $3 each and they have quite a few. Plus the lanyards (that have the 4 trading pins on them) are only $3.00!!!!

So I got 7 lanyards (2 pink princesses, 2 green poohs, 3 blk Mickey's), plus I found all 12 mths of 2002(new collector), and 3 other pins....My grand total after taxes and DC discount $68.31.

I was so excited but nobody understood my joy, I know someone here will get it so I raced home to my computer.

We got a lot of trading pins for our upcoming trip, although I know CM's don't have to trade a lanyard pin if they already have one, last year none were able to refuse my 6yr old..hopefully they find him as cute this year!

They also had 75% backpacks, 50%off some boys and girls t-shirts, and off the cute little princess dresses and accessories. Also all costumes were 33% off. 25% off sno globes and 50% off a lot of plush toys.

Great time for some early xmas shopping, Oh Happy day!

Sounds great! I'm not a pin trader, but I certainly understand the excitement of getting a great deal. I just wish that I could get to a DS to take advantage of some of the other deals.

Do you think the sale is on Sunday as well? I'd love to pick up some pins.

I was able to get the last 3 I bought at $11 each (which was a good deal to begin with) price adjusted to $3 each and with the savings I bought out what they had left at the Bayshore store here in Ottawa. Seven more for a grand total of eleven lanyard for $33 dollars!!!!

That is 75 cents a pin!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the best deal I have ever seen. I can't wait to trade these at Disney in January/February. I can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!!......:)

Thanks for the info tmli! :wave:

I'm so glad others share in my excitement!!! We will be doing lots of trading in Jan. as well. I made a couple of lanyards with some of our extras to give a way in WDW to kids who haven't started trading yet, Because I have alot of extras!!!

I'm sure the sale is still on Sunday but I'd call first. From what the square one manager said they are clearing them all out to make way for the new sets. They had lots of pins left and a few lanyards.

Quick note with my DC discount they were only $2.70each, UNBELIEVABLE!!!(yes, I'm shouting).

tmli...

I have to thank you again for the info on the lanyards...I went to the Rideau Store here in Ottawa today and got more for me and I also picked up a few for wenabre from this board.

You have made a few Ottawa Disers happy. There are a few left at that store if anyone wants them...

No problem Samantha its my pleasure, its nice to share the excitement with someone as my family all think I am a couple bricks short of a load!!!
I went to a different store yesterday and got more pins, even the light up buzz for $3.

I went today, but they didn't have any lanyards left ... doh! :rolleyes: That will be my punishment for working too many hours at work. I picked up a couple more pins ... I'm hoping that they'll put some of the Magical Moments pins on sale :)

Which store did you go to? I was at Square one and they still had a few left. For some stupid reason I didn't buy them all. That was Saturday, also remember to ask store manager. I did and she went into the back and brought out quite a few.

In Hamilton yesterday I bought a few of the Donald pins that have Canada on them. Though they'd be really good for trading.

Does anyone know if there is a place in Orlando to buy Disney pins cheaply? One of the warehouse outlets maybe? And just how does their prices compare with WDW in Orlando and TDS in Canada anyway?

TIA, Jeff

Someone told me that they've found pins at the Disney's Character Premiere at the Orlando Premium Outlets ... but I didn't see anything in May, probably because their inventory changes so frequently.

tmli, I was at Fairview Mall ... I never thought to ask, but I'll do that next time :) I hate being in a rush when I'm at the Disney store ...:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter