Better Use of TS Credit - Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package or CDF Dinner

bubbaloo311

Mouseketeer
We leave for Disney in 2 days. I just scored a Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package ADR for 5:30 pm on Saturday our arrival day.

I have done the math on all our TS meals and need to figure out what is the least expensive to pay OOP for. Our other TS meals are all set price Character Meals

CRT Breakfast
Hollywood & Vine Lunch
Tusker House Dinner
Akershus Dinner
1900 Park Fare Dinner

We are 2 adults and 2 kids.

Between the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package or a Chefs de France in Epcot Dinner - which is the better choice to pay out of pocket for?

The CM I spoke to said that Mama Melrose was a la carte - but that's not what it says online. Can someone please confirm what's the day? Is it $37.99 (1 TS) or is it a la carte?

Thanks so much for your help. So excited!!!!

F! Pkg is not a la carte in pricing. It is $40.46 for adults and $13.84 for kids. You get to order any app, entree, and non-alcoholic drink you want, then a dessert sampler will be brought for all to share. My suggestion would be to look at Chefs to see what you might order and see if it is less than $40. Your kid's meals will certainly be less at Chefs, and I would do OOP for them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter