Between Old Key West studio and Saratoga Studio

Chloe'sMom

I'm wonderful in my imperfection!
We want to take a trip in April for my husbands 30th birthday but in all honesty times are tight. So we aren't 100% sure we will be able to do it.

Our home resort is BWV which I know the standard studio book up very quickly. If we can't get our home resort, I figure we'll be in either Old Key West or Saratoga Springs. We will have an 20 month old at the time and still in a pack and play. I like how easy it is to get to your car at OKW, but I like the fact that at Saratoga you don't have the 2 queen size beds - feels like more space with a pack in play in a corner by the sofa.

Any suggestions?
~Amanda

don't leave our AKL (V) - with the standard and value rooms - it is also a bargin point wise.

if you like the queen bed and sleeper sofa I would go with either BWV, AKV or SSR.

I don't think you will be happy with the 2 queen beds at OKW and no sofa.

AKV and SSR also have DVD in the studios.

OKW is getting them. So far no one has reported any at BWV.

I think I'll wait awhile for the Hoopla to settle down on AKV before I try that one. :) Although I'm not taking WLV out of consideration but I think we would prefer Saratoga over WLV.
~Amanda

We prefer the studio rooms themselves at SSR. I also think SSR will have an edge in terms of the pool and dining with a toddler.

VWL would be good w/ a toddler too.

It's been my experience that in April the parking lots at SSR are not very full. You should have no problem parking near the entrance. Obviously not as close as OKW but all the buildings have elevators and enclosed hallways. The zero entry pool is great for toddlers, they can sit and splash in just the right level of water. Plus SSR has great paths to walk a stroller and it's usually pretty quiet. That's not to detract from any of the other resorts they're all great but SSR seems like the better choice given your OP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter