Between the BLs (Biggest Loser) Summer Challenge 2010 Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the stress eating. I need to find a full time job in September and the thought of looking already gives me stress. You've confronted the problem, tomorrow is a new day. You can do it and do it well. Have a great weekend at the cabin.

Thanks. I am just happy that my stress eating situation is finally one where I pick the least damaging foods to eat. I wish you luck in your job search too...it is really a bad economy to be looking for jobs but hopefully you and I will both find something!

Well, I am heading up to Dallas first thing in the morning and I know exactly where I'm going to eat and what I'm going to order tomorrow - which is all within reason. Saturday, after my 10K race, I know where I'm going to eat lunch, but I don't know what I'm going to order - but it will be an indulgence. As far as Sunday and Monday, I'm really not sure what our plans are. Probably go see Toy Story at some point, so I will probably just have to hand the popcorn to DH and let him run interference for me. :rotfl:

Connie - YOU GO GIRL! Good luck at your race on Saturday. Enjoy the experience and have a great weekend!

Hugs, Jen! Try and enjoy yourself and relax this weekend!

Thanks for the hugs. I am going to do everything I can to relax this weekend. For the first time in a long time, I am not excited about going to the cabin but I know once I get there, I will enjoy myself. I am planning on a nice long walk along the lake today and some fishing at sunset. Just some peace and enjoying nature should help a lot!

I know how discouraged you can get when you here that someone else has the job and they are just going through the motions.

Last summer I got out of school on a Wednesday and I had foot surgery scheduled for Friday. I was at my house trying to get some things done when I got a call from one of the vp's at my school. She was asking me about a candidate who had just done a demo lesson. I knew her from my son's school and she had been fired from there and was appllying for a job at my school. She did such a great job on the demo that she was hired. I later found out that there was another candidate who was almost promised the job because had been subbing the school for over 2 years including a long time sub job.

Don't get discouraged. If you get an interview just wow them. You can do it. I have seen it happen. Good luck.

Thanks Dona. It does get discouraging to work so hard on applications and then not even hear back from schools. I am trying to keep a positive outlook on things and do well most of the time...just once and a while I get in a weird funky sort of place. I think I was most discouraged this week because I know that now principals will be off for most of July and I will just have to wait until August. I need to learn patience.

Jen--:hug: Hope you have a wonderful time at the cabin.

I'm down this morning. It always amazes me how much easier it comes off when I EAT AT HOME!!!! When will I learn this lesson?:confused3 It's not rocket science. My biggest issue is planning. I had a plan this week, wrote it down, and it worked great. And the funny thing is DH and I both like home cooking better. If we have a plan, we enjoy cooking together, if we don't we go out or get take out. I've started writing what our meals are in a journal I kept in 2008 when we were on a strict budget. Then on days when I am having trouble planning, I can pull it out and find a quick and easy recipe. It will help because I don't have as many tried and true vegetarian recipes yet. (I've been a vegetarian for one year at the end of this month. Except for bacon--I still had bacon occasionally until October.:))

Thanks for the hugs! All the support from you guys is wonderful.

I agree about EATING AT HOME! It is a hard lesson to learn. This summer we are trying to eat at home to save money. I love that you journal your meals and then use that to help when you need to plan out meals.

I think I forgot that you have a race this weekend too! GOOD LUCK! Enjoy it and come back and tell us how great you did!!!!

Evening everyone! I have had a really rough 2 days and haven't even been on here at all. I feel so far behind and I know that I am going to be gone tomorrow afternoon until Monday night...so I will be even further behind.

I have been working hard on applying for new jobs these past 2 weeks. I ended up getting a lead on a job close to my house...quickly put my portfolio together...ran everything to the school and did everything I could to try to get a jump on other applicants. Then, I found out that the principal already has someone he wants to hire and that it just needed to be posted. I don't know why it set me off...but it did. I just got so totally discouraged and stressed and freaked out over not having a job and ATE!

I have spent the past 2 days in a personally bad place - totally cranky with the world, angry that I have to diet and exercise and eating food.

I have not eaten bad food - like today when I was all stressed, I ate a HUGE amount of baby carrots (until I actually felt icky). I have still exercised. So I know that I am not doing all bad. I just have stayed away because I was not ready to talk about how I am feeling about the no job situation.

I am looking forward to going to the cabin this weekend and hope the time away will help refresh me a bit and help me deal with all of this again.

Done with the pity party. Time to post all the COW information for everyone...love the COW...that makes me happy! :goodvibes

I know how you feel. I have been applying to everything I can. It's awful to be told you are overqualified. I tell them I don;t need to be in charge any more. I just need a job I can enjoy and get a paycheck. The kids are out of college so we don't need the big bucks!! Being 50 something and starting all over stinks!!

One nice thing is I go to the gym every day and the house is clean!!

Try to have a nice week end and enjoy the cabin.

I was so worried about this weigh in. I was happily surprised to be down 2.5. I will take it. After a week end of too much birthday cake I was happy to see a loss.

Good luck all!!

WOOHOO!!!! I'm so excited! I'm down 3.4 for the week!

Trying to be positive but if I had only gotten in my WATP yesterday I could've had a new low! Well, I'll just really have to work hard for next Friday! I hope to get my 50 pound clippie for next Friday! Only 6 weeks until my 40th b'day! I would love to be 145 or 140 by then! The walking everyday is helping me and then controlling my cravings is working well. I had my handful of M&Ms yesterday and some crackers that probably weren't very healthy so that's not bad! Really going to try hard to get in WATP this afternoon before "Shipping off to Boston! for the game tonight! We'll probably stop for sausages outside the park and have a hot dog inside a beer or two!

Gotta clean up the kitchen before I head into work and drop the kids off!

Jen- I hope you feel better soon. I have had those days too. It will turn around and the right job will come along. Its just frustrating to wait and not know the future. Hang in there.

Cow Part 2= My biggest motivation is to run the disney princess half in feb 2011. This is what has got me going. I dont have a picture or anything I keep but just the thought of it in my mind is enough. As I run and I hit distance goals I will look at the map of the race and think oh I just made it to the contemporary....my next goal is cinderellas castle.:lovestruc I think about this while running too. When I have moments where I want to pig out I think about how I dont want to look while Im in disney and getting ready to race. This has been the best motivator to date!

I was so worried about this weigh in. I was happily surprised to be down 2.5. I will take it. After a week end of too much birthday cake I was happy to see a loss.

:cool1: That is great! Way to go on seeing a big loss...especially after the birthday cake!

:worship: Tracey - You are INCREDIBLE! Way to go on your loss. So often you are my motivation to get going again because you are always so motivated!

Have a great trip to Boston!

Jen- I hope you feel better soon. I have had those days too. It will turn around and the right job will come along. Its just frustrating to wait and not know the future. Hang in there.

Cow Part 2= My biggest motivation is to run the disney princess half in feb 2011. This is what has got me going. I dont have a picture or anything I keep but just the thought of it in my mind is enough. As I run and I hit distance goals I will look at the map of the race and think oh I just made it to the contemporary....my next goal is cinderellas castle.:lovestruc I think about this while running too. When I have moments where I want to pig out I think about how I dont want to look while Im in disney and getting ready to race. This has been the best motivator to date!

Thanks...I am feeling a bit better today. I just need to be patient and that is not exactly one of my strong traits! :rolleyes1

The Princess is a huge motivating factor! Some days when I run, I listen to Disney music to remind me of how running is going to get me to that race! I also like to listen to the soundtrack of Wishes and imagine myself watching the fireworks later after running the race and how incredible that is going to feel! Thanks for sharing!

Well, I am starting to pack up a bit for going up north. We never need to pack huge amounts because we leave most things up there. I do need to get to the grocery store to finish picking up food, to Target because we have lost yet another pair of ear phones (have to have the Skull Candy ones for running and we will do at least one long run at the cabin) and I want to try on a new swim suite :eek:. I already have laundry going and we hope to leave by 2:30 PM.

Friday's QOTD: How do you plan to stay on track over this holiday weekend. Now is the time to think about it and for all of us to come up with a plan today that we can stick to this weekend.

I have given this a lot of though...here we go:
Today - Eating 1/2 my oatmeal breakfast, eating Culver's for lunch (will get a kid's meal but it will still be high), chef salad for dinner, fruit for any snacks. Exercise: walk by the lake.
Saturday - Banana and toast (pre-run), banana and oatmeal breakfast (post run), fruit smoothie with ham sandwich for lunch, grilled steak and veggies for dinner. Exercise: 11 mile run and swimming in the lake.
Sunday - Oatmeal and banana breakfast, ham sandwich for lunch, fish fry pot luck with friends for dinner (I am bringing a fruit bowl and veggie tray). Exercise: walk by the lake and playing softball.
Monday - Left overs from weekend for food. Exercise: 7 mile run before we leave (this might turn into a 3 mile run...depends on how late we stay up on Sunday night).

Thanks for the question because it really helped me plan it all out and see where I might miss things. We will be having tons of fruit with for snacking and lots of veggies for grilling or salads. I hope everyone has a successful and fun 4th of July!
Jen

QOTD:I plan on walking and getting in workouts whenever I can! Won;t be early walks but still going to walk at some point before it gets too hot! No real plans for tomorrow so I can be good for the most part. Sunday we will be at a huge cookout. All sorts of good and bad food. Girls and I are going to bake chocolate chip cookies tomorrow to take with us. I'll drink Bud Light Lime that day and soda and water and lemonade.

COW Part 2- My motivation is to get into the dress I wore for our rehearsal dinner 12 1/2 years ago. I also want to feel great on our next trip to Disney in December!

Got another slight headache today but I think it's a lack of caffeine. I had a good sleep last night and went to sleep early too! I'm having my Earl Grey Green Tea right now and I have a soda ready if that doesn't help. I also have my BL Protein water ready. Going to eat light for lunch since I know I will not eat well at the Sox game!

Have a great day everyone! I'll be back tomorrow!

Part two COW-Right now my motivation is my health and rollercoasters. I was on blood pressure medicine for a very short time, I did not like being on that medication. Now, I have been diagnosed with arthritis in my hip, so I want to keep as strong as possible to hold off surgery.

My other obsession is I love rollercoasters. I spent a couple of summers when I couldn't fit in most of them. Now I have no problems and no one looks at me funny if you know what I mean. I really like that feeling.

Eating wise I have not done well this week, I don't handle stress well, but will push on and hope to make better decisions.

Have a wonderful holiday everyone:sunny:

Good morning all!

Thank you to our new coach, my3princes, and to last week's coach, tigger813! :goodvibes

Please be sure and PM those COW numbers to jenanderson and weights to LuvBaloo today.

I was up three pounds so my 40 pound clippie will be staying gone for now. It may be gone for another week between 4th of July, my Mom and sister visiting and two birthday celebrations. I am going to make sure that I am walking and running as much as I can to keep the damage to a minimum.

I spent the day yesterday at the hospital visiting my grandma. She is going to be 94 in September and just had a stroke. It was such a hard day. She didn't know where she was and when my dad called to check on her she told him she was at my house, sitting in my living room, talking. So sad. She used to be able to tell us what the weather was like the day we were born... she is just a shell of what she was 6 months ago. :sad1:

:hug: I am so sorry about your Grandma, Ann. I still miss mine and they've been gone for 15 years.

, I think walking is possible, but I find my depth perception is a little off -- I guess as I get used to wearing the glasses every day that may improve. I'll just have to be careful. I also realized I can do more yoga, weights -- stuff I should get to but never seem to. This is a great crosstraining opportunity, and I'm going to embrace it. :thumbsup2

Great attitude on the new exercise opportunities, Maria! :thumbsup2

Connie96 and Rose&Mike good luck on your races this week-end! :cheer2:

Enjoy your vacation, mommyof2Pirates!

I am looking forward to going to the cabin this weekend and hope the time away will help refresh me a bit and help me deal with all of this again.

Done with the pity party. Time to post all the COW information for everyone...love the COW...that makes me happy! :goodvibes

:hug:, Jen. I hope that you have a wonderful time at your cabin this week-end! The COW makes me happy too! :goodvibes

Dh will be gone for almost 2 and 1/2 weeks. I was going to go and visit but dh doesn't want me driving all that way by myself and no one wants to come with me. I think he feels sorry for me. I am looking forward to it. for a week and a half I will not be in classes so I can do and eat what I want to. Ds1 will be here but he is working so all day will be by myself. I think I am going to plan some lunches with some friends who I don't get to see often.

I think a week at home alone sounds like heaven, donac! :cloud9:

Part 2 of the COW this week is to share at least one thing that motivates you to keep going or to get going again. It can be a quote/saying, something you do, a photo you keep posted, etc. Hopefully all these ideas will help people come up with new ways to motivate themselves when they need it!

Right now, the Princess in 2011 is a big, big motivator for me. I know that I need to lose as much weight as I can before that race if I am going to make it and not be swept. But just as much of a motivator is the knowledge that I just cannot go back to my old, unhealthy life, ever again.

I know how you feel. I have been applying to everything I can. It's awful to be told you are overqualified. I tell them I don;t need to be in charge any more. I just need a job I can enjoy and get a paycheck. The kids are out of college so we don't need the big bucks!! Being 50 something and starting all over stinks!!

:hug:, JOANNEL. I know the right job is out there for you!

:woohoo: 50 pound clippie in your sights!

This is a great idea about the Princess map! I am going to start doing this as my distance increases later this summer! :cool2:

It is cool and rainy here today but luckily this is the only day. I think we will go see Toy Story 3 this afternoon. There is a some grocery shopping and housecleaning in my future this morning.

Everyone have a safe and happy 4th of July! :flower3:

What keeps me motivated:-- We have a cruise planned in October and I want to be a little smaller. We also are going to Germany in December to see our youngest and want to ski!! I just hope I can keep it up!

:grouphug: I know you have to be feeling really cruddy right now, but I'm going to tell you the same things you'd tell someone else:
1. You can do this. Repeat after me, I can do this.:goodvibes
2. You might feel like you've broken a plate lately, but there are still a lot of dishes left in the cupboard.;)
3. Make a plan for the weekend. Let yourself have a bit of the "forbidden" foods you want, and plan for the rest that you will eat.
4. Sometimes we just need a small success to kick start us again. Just pick one thing for tomorrow that you KNOW you can be successful at. I bet you can come up with a bunch of things!
5. Last, drink your water. Picnic food has a lot of sodium in it, and you will feel better if you spend the weekend hydrated.
:grouphug: I am really sorry it's so hard right now.

Thanks! Good luck on your race!!!!!!!

All is going well except I didnt realize how bad my husbands tires on his car are. I have to try to get 2 front tires put on tomorrow before we leave. This should be fun. Not to mention Im already cutting into our vacation budget by 300$. I am not going to stress over it, I will just get it done. I will be so happy when we are finally on the road.....no even better once we arrive at our destination, which is 10+ hours away.:scared1:

Don't you love those unexpected bumps in the road? You've got the right attitude. Just do it and don't worry about it!

I have not eaten bad food - like today when I was all stressed, I ate a HUGE amount of baby carrots (until I actually felt icky). I have still exercised. So I know that I am not doing all bad. I just have stayed away because I was not ready to talk about how I am feeling about the no job situation.

So proud of how you handled the situation! It's okay not to want to talk about it! We are here when you do, and have a wonderful weekend!

Well, I am heading up to Dallas first thing in the morning and I know exactly where I'm going to eat and what I'm going to order tomorrow - which is all within reason. Saturday, after my 10K race, I know where I'm going to eat lunch, but I don't know what I'm going to order - but it will be an indulgence. As far as Sunday and Monday, I'm really not sure what our plans are. Probably go see Toy Story at some point, so I will probably just have to hand the popcorn to DH and let him run interference for me. :rotfl:

Good luck in the race, and have a great time with your mother!!!

Just back from a 3 mile walk! Stepped on the scale quickly earlier and was pleasantly surprised with what it showed but will weigh myself again in a bit! I'll be getting in a few more miles tonight walking from the train the Fenway Park and back:)

Way to go on that loss!!!!!!!!!!

Dh will be gone for almost 2 and 1/2 weeks. I was going to go and visit but dh doesn't want me driving all that way by myself and no one wants to come with me. I think he feels sorry for me. I am looking forward to it. for a week and a half I will not be in classes so I can do and eat what I want to. Ds1 will be here but he is working so all day will be by myself. I think I am going to plan some lunches with some friends who I don't get to see often. Have a great day everyone.

Sounds like a great time!!! I think it's funny that DH feels sorry for you, and you are looking forward to it!

I'm down this morning. It always amazes me how much easier it comes off when I EAT AT HOME!!!! When will I learn this lesson?:confused3 It's not rocket science. My biggest issue is planning. I had a plan this week, wrote it down, and it worked great. And the funny thing is DH and I both like home cooking better. If we have a plan, we enjoy cooking together, if we don't we go out or get take out. I've started writing what our meals are in a journal I kept in 2008 when we were on a strict budget. Then on days when I am having trouble planning, I can pull it out and find a quick and easy recipe. It will help because I don't have as many tried and true vegetarian recipes yet. (I've been a vegetarian for one year at the end of this month. Except for bacon--I still had bacon occasionally until October.:))

Good luck on your race, too! That loss should make it easier!!!

Trying to be positive but if I had only gotten in my WATP yesterday I could've had a new low! Well, I'll just really have to work hard for next Friday! I hope to get my 50 pound clippie for next Friday! Only 6 weeks until my 40th b'day! I would love to be 145 or 140 by then! The walking everyday is helping me and then controlling my cravings is working well.

Great goal, and I know the bunny can do it!

I have given this a lot of though...here we go:
Today - Eating 1/2 my oatmeal breakfast, eating Culver's for lunch (will get a kid's meal but it will still be high), chef salad for dinner, fruit for any snacks. Exercise: walk by the lake.
Saturday - Banana and toast (pre-run), banana and oatmeal breakfast (post run), fruit smoothie with ham sandwich for lunch, grilled steak and veggies for dinner. Exercise: 11 mile run and swimming in the lake.
Sunday - Oatmeal and banana breakfast, ham sandwich for lunch, fish fry pot luck with friends for dinner (I am bringing a fruit bowl and veggie tray). Exercise: walk by the lake and playing softball.
Monday - Left overs from weekend for food. Exercise: 7 mile run before we leave (this might turn into a 3 mile run...depends on how late we stay up on Sunday night).
Jen

Great plan!!!

Good morning all!
Right now, the Princess in 2011 is a big, big motivator for me. I know that I need to lose as much weight as I can before that race if I am going to make it and not be swept. But just as much of a motivator is the knowledge that I just cannot go back to my old, unhealthy life, ever again.

Sounds like a great motivator! I would like to try for the Princess in 2012, and combine it with a trip to celebrate DD2's 5th birthday which is Jan. 13. It's usually somewhere around that time, isn't it?

Well, I am *happy*:confused3 to report that I did lose 3 pounds this week, despite all the over indulgences. Now, if only I hadn't gained soo m....never mind. Not going there. New beginning. What I did up until this point is irrelevant, it's where I am going from here.

Also happy to report that I tied on those running shoes after a two week break finally today. I walked to the park instead of my usual drive, since DH was home with the girls. I took a route that is very uphill, to try to stretch out that hamstring that is bothering me before I ran. I only ran 2 miles, but I thought I'd better take it easier, and then walked uphill home. It was 3.3 all together, with a 13 min pace, so I am pleased.

I have 2 things to be proud of, so I am starting with that new attitude!

Friday's QOTD: My plan for the weekend
Friday - run/walk 3 miles. Breakfast - Kashi bar. Fruit for a snack. Lunch- protein shake. Fruit if I need it later. Dinner- were are having a cookout for my brother, SIL, and mom. Not sure what we'll have, I'm thinking steak and salad, and maybe a fruit salad for dessert. My brother just found out that he has type II diabetes at 47, so no carbs or sugar. Shouldn't be too bad.

Saturday - no more trouble zones dvd, walk to the fireworks. Breakfast- kashi bar. Lunch - either a turkey sandwich or protein shake. Dinner - salad and ..... maybe chicken and red peppers on the grill.

Sunday- Kashi bar for breakfast, and then the big annual 4th cookout, with wayy too much food. Tastes of my favs, pick one dessert,and taste it, not the huge portions MIL and her family serve.

Monday&Tues - DH will be home, so we'll hit TS3 at some point. NO popcorn! Run Monday, strength and maybe a walk Tuesday.

Part 2 of the COW this week is to share at least one thing that motivates you to keep going or to get going again. It can be a quote/saying, something you do, a photo you keep posted, etc. Hopefully all these ideas will help people come up with new ways to motivate themselves when they need it!
Immediate -get back to where I was. Don't want to start my next Master's class heavier. Longer term - my motivator is my birthday - Sept. 5. I hit 35, so I have to have a new driver's license. I want to like what it says for my weight, and my picture! :lmao:

Tracey have fun at the game. Be careful of all those Fenway Fats and Calories. Ballparks are not know for good food or beverages :wizard:

Connie good luck with your 10K

Donac have fun with your summer plans. Don't go too crazy eating out while DH's gone, you've worked so hard to get where you are.

Loannel congrats on your loss. Enjoy being home now and hopefully the right job will open really soon.

Sherry you can get a handle on your eating. Today is a new day with new choices to be made. Before long you'll fit into all the roller coasters out there :thumbsup2

Lisa I bet you get your clippie back really soon. Have fun at the movie.

We've got a couple of acres of lawn to mow today and I need to get a new dump sticker and coupons. I want to make a detailed list of what I've packed in each kid's bag as I keep wondering did I... This house could use some work too and speaking of work, I need to be there at 5 PM.

Have a Great Day and Make each choice your best choice ever :goodvibes

JenAnderson and Flipflopmom. You both have great plans for this weekend. I bet you can stick to them and be sucessfull:thumbsup2

Pamela - I remember you having a hamstring injury a while back. What did you do? I'm not sure if I have pulled mine, or if it's just really tight and needs a lot of stretching?
Thanks!
Taryn

Everyone else - hope you are feeling as OP as I am today! :grouphug: Jennz - I meant to send you one back the other day, what you said was so sweet, and right on!

Donac have fun with your summer plans. Don't go too crazy eating out while DH's gone, you've worked so hard to get where you are.

The nice thing about dh being gone is I can eat all the veggies, fruit and fish that I want. If I want fish 3 nights in a row I can do that. I am looking forward to making it almost spa meals every night.

Hi all. Well I am just stopping by the computer quickly to say "see ya real soon" We head out tomorrow morning at 330am for our TN vacation. Lounging in the smokies....relaxing. A few days at dollywood, some mini golf, horseback riding, a day at the aquarium. Thats an overview of the plans. I honestly would be more excited if we were going to disney but my dh says we have to let our children realize there are other parts to the country:rotfl2:

My anxiety is getting better. I have everything together now just have to pack the car. I got 2 new tires, vacuumed and wash our car. Dh is on his way home from work and will mow the grass. I cant forget picking the kids up at daycare:lmao: Later my parents are stopping over to say bye to the kids. My dad is going to check the oil in the car and we will fill up the gas tank. I would love to get a run in tonight but I have to get everything else done first. Hopefully all is covered and the night will end uneventful with no more bumps in the rode.

I will miss you guys and hope to report good results when I return!
~Lindsay

Hi all. Well I am just stopping by the computer quickly to say "see ya real soon" We head out tomorrow morning at 330am for our TN vacation. Lounging in the smokies....relaxing. A few days at dollywood, some mini golf, horseback riding, a day at the aquarium. Thats an overview of the plans. I honestly would be more excited if we were going to disney but my dh says we have to let our children realize there are other parts to the country:rotfl2:I will miss you guys and hope to report good results when I return!
~Lindsay

We've never taken the kids to TN, other than a ride through Gatlinburg after a gymanstics meet. Our 7th graders actually take a 2 night trip to Dollywood, so I'll let the school take care of that!

Enjoy your trip, and I hope you have a wonderful time. You'll definitely be cooler than you would be in WDW. ;) Glad you got the car taken car of, your anxiety is lessening! One word of advice, on our run through we stopped at something like the Great American Steakhouse or something, a huge buffet. It was EXPENSIVE and NASTY!!!!!! If you see it, stay far, far, far away!
Taryn

COW Part 2- My motivation is to get into the dress I wore for our rehearsal dinner 12 1/2 years ago. I also want to feel great on our next trip to Disney in December!

You will have to post a photo of you in that dress! I will say that trips to Disney motivate me...I cannot believe how much more "fun" I had this past trip. I felt good, I had extra energy and I loved being in the photos! :goodvibes

Part two COW-Right now my motivation is my health and rollercoasters. I was on blood pressure medicine for a very short time, I did not like being on that medication. Now, I have been diagnosed with arthritis in my hip, so I want to keep as strong as possible to hold off surgery.

My other obsession is I love rollercoasters. I spent a couple of summers when I couldn't fit in most of them. Now I have no problems and no one looks at me funny if you know what I mean. I really like that feeling.

Eating wise I have not done well this week, I don't handle stress well, but will push on and hope to make better decisions.

Have a wonderful holiday everyone:sunny:

Health is a HUGE motivator for me. I have to take insulin when my weight goes up but I have been fine without it now for several months and that is a WONDERFUL thing. I think it is great you have better health now!

I am so happy you can ride rollercoasters now and feel good too! FUN! :woohoo:

:hug:, Jen. I hope that you have a wonderful time at your cabin this week-end! The COW makes me happy too! :goodvibes

Thanks Lisa! I just got back from the grocery store and have done a lot of grocery prep. We got tons of stuff for a great salad all weekend long - I even boiled some eggs! I also bought tons of fruit and am going to carve a bowl out of the watermelon. It made me feel happy to know that up at the cabin I can snack away and be healthy!

Keep on training for that Princess...YOU CAN DO IT! I am excited at the thought of all of us who will be there and run it!

What keeps me motivated:-- We have a cruise planned in October and I want to be a little smaller. We also are going to Germany in December to see our youngest and want to ski!! I just hope I can keep it up!

Traveling is always a huge motivator! I think you will be in a great place by October and then will have done great keeping it off for December!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:Finally, Finally, Finally I've made goal. I had a big loss this morning of 3.6 lbs which puts me at 144.8 lbs. Now I have to hold onto it.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter