Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

Here is what 8/19 now looks like for us. EMM at TSL at 7:30am, back to the resort for awhile after this. We will head into HS again, for the 1pm preview. We have until 5pm to check it out!
We will take a bus or Lyft from here to AK for the rest of the evening. We have FP here. EE, Dinosaur, and NRJ. We will eat along the way and depending what we eat at the preview, Satuli Canteen maybe our dinner choice. This will be a busy day for us!
Super busy but I am sure it will be super fun!
My dress for the MNSSHP!
Cute!
AP MB, we both got this one!
That's the one I want too!

I was freaking out, I couldn’t do anything else either until I got it accomplished!
That was me, too! I worked a little extra that evening to make up for the lack of productivity during the morning :rotfl:

Those AP’s are dangerous, haha!!
They sure are :rolleyes1

Super excited for the trip, we are at 20 days on the countdown!
Eeeeee! Hard to believe it's this close! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Love, love, love all your new stuff! That dress is SO beautiful! And the MagicBands are super cool, too. I was boring and just got a pink one :laughing:

lol.....I did Google and discovered what Batuu was......think my husband was disgusted by my lack of SW knowledge......he`s a huge fan!!!

Love the updates and glad the stress is now gone...….and love the clothes you`ve chosen for you trip!! Luggage is gorgeous too....love it.

I`m with you.....we like plastic straws too and I`m bringing my own flat pack of 100 with me in September.....I detest paper straws and if you drink a frozen cocktail, they just disintegrate...….Tom thought I was kidding at first......nope....bought them last week!!! I may get some funny looks, but won`t concern me if I`m honest......I`m fed up with paper straws falling to bits...….. :thumbsup2
Thank you Carole, I am looking forward to the trip and it is coming up soon now!

I’m with you, I brought a pack of plastic straws in January, I hate the paper ones! They just fall apart with most drinks! Andi encouraged me to get a stainless steel reusable straw, I haven’t yet. I don’t want to be carrying around a dirty straw all day either, yuck! I’m bringing some plastic ones and will dispose of them properly!

I am looking forward to seeing it over Thanksgiving. I won't be able to check out the rides, this trip, but there will be other visits to do that
It is always so exciting to check out a new experience, I’m sure you will be back again! Why won’t you be able to ride? To crowded? It may work out!
Nice! I ordered the small world one. Our bands arrived on Friday, it's so cute
It’s always fun to have a different MB then the plain ones!
I haven't either, and probably don't even know what or when they are. It's not like I can just plunk down $2,000 to go (airfare, hotel, food, event, etc...) on a whim. DLR, on the other hand....
I hear you! We live far enough away that airfare is always a good portion of our budget!
I've heard a lot of people with the same sentiment.
It is so exciting to explore a new land! All the elements and little touches will be so cool!
Losing my FoP FP was a little bit of a bummer! I hope I can get it back! We maybe so tired that evening, it may not matter :rotfl:
I was happy to find the Jack Skellington themed dress and it shouldn’t be warm, it is very lightweight!

We did it!! We got in the preview for SWGE, yay!

Woohoo!! So exciting!

I got through and signed up. I have to confess, I was walking to a patient’s home and I hurried and mistakenly signed up for the lightsaber workshop. I didn’t really know what I was doing, I was just trying to get done and not fall as I was walking, lol!

Oops! Oh well, that will be fun too!

Love the snacks Magic Band, super cute!

Why won’t you be able to ride?
I won't be able to ride because I found out last week that I am pregnant :love: So I'll be a little over 5 months during our trip. It will mean a different trip from our usual, but we are so excited!!

My plan is for DH and my parents to still ride it, if everyone wants to. I'll probably go through the queue with them, to see that part.

Last edited:
I won't be able to ride because I found out last week that I am pregnant :love: So I'll be a little over 5 months during our trip. It will mean a different trip from our usual, but we are so excited!!

My plan is for DH and my parents to still ride it, if everyone wants to. I'll probably go through the queue with them, to see that part.
I had a sneaking suspicion but didn’t want to come right out and say it!! Congratulations Sam, so happy for you two!! :lovestruc

Man its like we've been transported in time and you're there already!
I know, this was from a few summers ago by the Muppets, the SW backdrop! Now it will be real.
think I'm almost glad i was oblivious to everything happening. I'm sure I would have been in the middle of refreshing and would have had to run off to a meeting or something and then stressed the whole time. Thankfully Jason came through!
I’m so glad it worked out for you, I was worrying about you. I knew you couldn’t do much with it at work. Yay for Jason!!
We had to do the same thing but I keep checking too! Hopefully we'll luck out
I keep checking, nothing yet
These are adorable!!!! I've never seen either
Thank you! I got the dress at Hot Topic and the shirts from Tee Public!

Super busy but I am sure it will be super fun!
It will be a fun filled and packed day! Should have minimal waits that day so that really helps!
Thank you, I think it will be perfect for the party
That's the one I want too!
I randomly checked and the white MK band was available yay!
Love love love your Halloween party dress, so amazing!
Ahh Thank you! I think it will be cool enough, lightweight so I hope I won’t be to hot!
That was me, too! I worked a little extra that evening to make up for the lack of productivity during the morning
My productivity for several hours was quite dismal haha!
They sure are
AP’s make it so easy to plan more trips!
Eeeeee! Hard to believe it's this close! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Love, love, love all your new stuff! That dress is SO beautiful! And the MagicBands are super cool, too. I was boring and just got a pink one
It is coming fast now, I have to work pretty much every day until we leave and this always makes the time fly!

ay! I knew about Su-Lynn and Steve, but not about the possibility of Ariane and her Steve. This might turn into a mini-EPIC trip :rotfl:
Got the resort, lining up where kids will stay, just need tickets. Looking like an 85% done deal for the 18-21st :thumbsup2
So happy for you!!! Awesome that Steve and Su-Lyn will be there too! @ariane37 , are you planning on moving in to Golden Oak? You are down so much lately, lucky thing!
:rotfl2:Sure if anyone would like to sponsor us we'd be happy to move there! Maybe when we walk in to our next resort instead of a plate with goodies and a welcome back note there will be a key & a deed to our new G.O. residence??
I got that one! Loved wearing it earlier this month! I also got the SE one, now want ones themed to HS & AK. Hope we get to see you next month!

Got the resort, lining up where kids will stay, just need tickets. Looking like an 85% done deal for the 18-21st :thumbsup2
Happy Dance for you, I know how much you love SW :rotfl: I hope we get to at least say hi and get the all important Dis picture!
Sure if anyone would like to sponsor us we'd be happy to move there!
I’m with you, any sponsors out there? Please!
I got that one! Loved wearing it earlier this month! I also got the SE one, now want ones themed to HS & AK. Hope we get to see you next month!
I’m excited to wear my new MBs. I have some decals on an older one that I can wear for the SWGE!

If you read my replies, I was super stressed the morning the sign up came out. I had been waiting anxiously, I had strengthened my fingers to be as nimble and quick as possible and then the link wouldn’t work for me! I could have cried:sad: Thank goodness for my SW text thread! The ladies on this calmed me down and helped me get the proper link to sign up, Thank you so much Su-Lynn, Ariella, Lesley, and Kari!!
It was sooo stressful! LOL It's so funny about the things that us Disney fans stress out about.
I agree, that thread helped me a lot!! I'm so glad we both are going!
I did have to sacrifice a FoP FP for thiso_O I was able to pick up a NRJ one for later in the evening. I will keep trying to recoup the FoP one. Andi and I have been very fortunate and have rode FoP many times so if we miss one of our times this trip, no biggie!
I sacrificed an FoP FP as well!! But it's not like we've never ridden it! :)

My new carry on luggage from Lug, I love it! The little one is a crossover or fanny pack!
So cute! I love matching luggage but right now all my luggage is like a patchwork, they are all different! Haha.

so pretty! I wanted to get the fancy MB but the whole site has been giving me problems and not letting me order them when I try to check out!
Then a few days ago I got an email message that my MBs were shipped. I don't even know which ones they are! I guess I am in for a surprise when I receive them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter