Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

More Epic Highlights!!

6. Flower and Garden fun! Staying at YC and BC, allowed many trips into Epcot. Molly and I spent a morning here and an evening with about 30 of my closest friends. I was able to try more delicious treats! Molly and I shared the Croissant Doughnut tossed in Cinnamon-Sugar. We both enjoyed this. I didn’t get pictures of everything. I know bad trip reporter:worried:

We tried the Mickey Tart with Peanut Butter mousse, oh my this was so yummy! I am so glad I tried this! We ventured into WS and tried more goodies. I had the Potato Pancake with the ham, onion, and herb sour cream, I was surprised by this, it was very good! I also at different times of the trip tried the Beef Brisket burnt ends with pork belly slider at the Smokehouse, the chocolate macaron in France, Beef tips from Canada, shrimp and grits from Florida Fresh, watermelon cucumber slushy, deep fried cauliflower in Morocco, and creme brûlée in France’s QS. I tried a big variety of booths and the only one that wasn’t very good was my beef tips from Canada, these were very tough, the gravy, potatoes, and mushrooms were good.
IMG_May132019at75924AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at75840AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at75709AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at75640AM.jpg
I visited with Minnie at her Garden Party in the Odyssey building and worked my way around WS with so many wonderful ladies and a few good men!!
IMG_May132019at75751AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at75308AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at81134AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at80055AM.jpg
Steve is doing his best Chunky dump pose!!
IMG_May132019at80014AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at80402AM.jpg

Epcot was so fun this trip, what an amazing park!!

Andi came home yesterday and totally surprised me! I had no idea she was coming! I was thinking I would be alone this weekend! My husband has his annual opening fishing trip with his buddies so I was planning to just relax by myself!! It was so wonderful to see Andi walk in the door yesterday!! We had a great lunch catching up and spent the evening watching movies and eating popcorn.popcorn:: I told her all about the Epic trip, she was a little jealous :laughing: can you blame her! This was a wonderful Mother’s Day surprise for me!!
How nice to have Andi home for Mother's day!

4. Doing a VIP tour with about 18 of my new friends! This was such a wonderful surprise. First we watched The Blue Angels fly over Spaceship Earth, oh my this was amazing!!
The VIP tour sounds incredible. It was pixie dusted to you all? Any idea who it was from?

I interacted the most with Jon out of the 2 tour guides and he was so amazing. He was full of interesting Disney facts and has worked on some really cool projects at Disney! We all got snacks, water, rain ponchos, and a VIP pin.
This was truly a once in a lifetime tour for me and I was so glad to be a part of this!
It sounds like an incredible experience!

5. The Stars Wars Dessert Party! This was so fun! Lesley and I met up with Jackie and Arianna for this! I really enjoyed the savory options of hummus, pita, prosciutto, salads, and cheeses. This was my dinner, yum! The dessert choices were also very good. I tried the watermelon vodka drink and really enjoyed this. We had a wonderful time visiting before the show. We each got a Darth Vader souvenir cup.
Perfect! I love that there were lots of savoury options.

Highlights cont.............

7. New restaurants and a few old time favorites! I was lucky enough to eat at Ohana with many of our group. This was so fun, we had great conversations and yummy food. The noodles and potstickers are my favorite! The meats,this trip, fell a little short. The dessert was yummy!
IMG_May132019at82545AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at82612AM.jpg
The Chunky dump courtesy of Liesa and me in this one, :rotfl2:

California Grill Brunch was Devine! The food was amazing and the view even more so! This is an expensive meal and it lived up to its hype and cost. I enjoyed everything I had. The self serve bar was amazing! My entree of blueberry pancakes with ricotta cream were so good. The blueberries were from a local farmer and so fresh and delicious. Our server was so attentive and didn’t let us want for anything! I was so happy to do this! I highly recommend.
IMG_May132019at83102AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at83029AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at83138AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at83209AM.jpg
The Tea at The GF, I loved this, the company was super fun and the the finger sandwiches, sweets and tea were all wonderful! I tried the Zanzibar Chai Tea, I loved it. This was a suggestion from another Diser on here, @SweetSerenity. I elected the menu item which included the sandwiches, Tea, and dessert. There were other choices if you wanted a cheese platter, champagne and caviar. So glad I did this it was so fun!! Karilynn is friends with one of the chefs at GF and we got some home made chocolates as an added bonus, so nice!!
IMG_May132019at82513AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at82715AM.jpg
IMG_May132019at82743AM.jpg
This was so light and delicious with fresh strawberries
IMG_May132019at82905AM.jpg
@kastoney we had your favorite “red chocolate :rotfl2:

Stay tuned for a few more Highlights and a wrap up!!

Happy Belated Mother's Day! I'm so happy Andi got to come home and surprise you!

The epic trip looked amazing from the photos I saw. I'm glad you got on so well with Lesley and Molly- 2 other trip reporters that I enjoy reading about!

The VIP tour sounds like it was awesome!

Adorable pics with Minnie at her garden party!

I love the Lilo inspired dress you wore to Ohana.

I am so enjoying your updates from the Epic trip. It was just so much fun to have the chance to chat a little with everyone in the group. Meeting up for the different events made it such a unique trip for me, too!

The trip certainly seemed super epic!! The VIP tour seems like it was so fun! And what a great day to do it with the blue angels flying over EPCOT! That's definitely on my Disney bucketlist!

More Epic Highlights!!

6. Flower and Garden fun! Staying at YC and BC, allowed many trips into Epcot. Molly and I spent a morning here and an evening with about 30 of my closest friends. I was able to try more delicious treats! Molly and I shared the Croissant Doughnut tossed in Cinnamon-Sugar. We both enjoyed this. I didn’t get pictures of everything. I know bad trip reporter:worried:

We tried the Mickey Tart with Peanut Butter mousse, oh my this was so yummy! I am so glad I tried this! We ventured into WS and tried more goodies. I had the Potato Pancake with the ham, onion, and herb sour cream, I was surprised by this, it was very good! I also at different times of the trip tried the Beef Brisket burnt ends with pork belly slider at the Smokehouse, the chocolate macaron in France, Beef tips from Canada, shrimp and grits from Florida Fresh, watermelon cucumber slushy, deep fried cauliflower in Morocco, and creme brûlée in France’s QS. I tried a big variety of booths and the only one that wasn’t very good was my beef tips from Canada, these were very tough, the gravy, potatoes, and mushrooms were good.
View attachment 400415
View attachment 400416
View attachment 400417
View attachment 400418
I visited with Minnie at her Garden Party in the Odyssey building and worked my way around WS with so many wonderful ladies and a few good men!!
View attachment 400421
View attachment 400422
View attachment 400423
View attachment 400419
Steve is doing his best Chunky dump pose!!
View attachment 400420
View attachment 400424

Epcot was so fun this trip, what an amazing park!!

Were you passing ears around? I saw you had the pink with the green bow on... then I saw them on 2 other people!

Hello there!

So exciting that your kiddo surprised you. Those are always the best gifts!

So sad I came in a day after the VIP tour. I actually looked to see if I could change my flight and then would have begged to sleep on someones floor, but the flight change was just way to much.

The brunch at Cali Grill was amazing and something I never thought I would be experiencing. The view just can't be beat. Such a sweet surprise that I am so thankful for!

I'm glad we got to spend a little extra time together at MK on Sunday!

Now that graduation is over I am hoping to have a job by the end of the month so I can start looking at booking a few trips. I hope our paths meet again!

On with more Epic Highlights!
upload_2019-5-12_9-39-23-gif.400177
You join a Disney message board!

Got so behind and can't even comment on everything from your recap! Once I start up my TR, you and @Mollydolly334 will have to help contribute in more detail! Miss you guys - it's been less than a week but feels so long!

How nice to have Andi home for Mother's day!
It was so nice, I had no idea and this made it all the more special!

The VIP tour sounds incredible. It was pixie dusted to you all? Any idea who it was from?
This was really a once in a lifetime experience, yes it was a big pixie dust moment for all of us!

It sounds like an incredible experience
It was, I envy the people that do this all the time, our guides said they get quite a few celebrities for this tour!

Perfect! I love that there were lots of savoury options.
This dessert party was wonderful and loving SW like I do was a big plus!

Happy Belated Mother's Day! I'm so happy Andi got to come home and surprise you!

The epic trip looked amazing from the photos I saw. I'm glad you got on so well with Lesley and Molly- 2 other trip reporters that I enjoy reading about!

The VIP tour sounds like it was awesome!

Adorable pics with Minnie at her garden party!

I love the Lilo inspired dress you wore to Ohana.
Thank you Alexis, we had such a nice day!
This was a wonderful trip all the stars aligned and we all just clicked!
I was so happy to be part of the VIP experience, what a fun way to tour, front of the line passes and fun loving people!
Thank you! We waited about an hour to see Minnie, I was able to visit with Jackie and Arianna in the line so that made it much better!
I had to have a LILO dress for Ohana!!

I am so enjoying your updates from the Epic trip. It was just so much fun to have the chance to chat a little with everyone in the group. Meeting up for the different events made it such a unique trip for me, too!
Thank you Jackie! I think I was able to chat a little with everyone, I’m glad we hung out at a few different events, really had fun!

The trip certainly seemed super epic!! The VIP tour seems like it was so fun! And what a great day to do it with the blue angels flying over EPCOT! That's definitely on my Disney bucketlist!
Thank you Cloe! It really was and for me it was fun to try new things with my new friends! I was also able to have some adult beverages with adults, haha! The Blue Angels was such an added bonus to the VIP tour!

Were you passing ears around? I saw you had the pink with the green bow on... then I saw them on 2 other people!
One of our Epic Disers made the ears for all of us, she is @Chrystmasangel on the boards! Jenn is such a talented person, she also made us all a magnet and pot holder! I will have pictures soon. She also made a special gift for our two lead planners, Su-Lynn and Lesley. I won’t say to much so they can show everyone in their reports! She made all these gifts in less than 2 weeks, amazing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter