Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

I'm just a little bit jealous that you know you'll make it to the end of MNSSHP and can do a park in the morning, too.

My goal is to try to get the kids to rest as much as possible during the day so that they can maybe, possibly still be awake for fireworks. Hubby and I have already said we're staying until the end, even if we're pushing sleeping kids in strollers, because we're excellent parents. ::yes::

Okay, I’ve been sat here with Harry Potter on in the background, catching up with all 50 pages of your TR! Seeing the Harry Potter plans on the final few pages of your TR made me pay even more attention to the movie :laughing:

I’ll try and see what I can recall from what I’ve read. Eek on hurting your back just before your first trip in this TR but glad you got to re-visit on 2 occasions following that trip and ride all attractions without a bad back :thumbsup2

Oh my, your giant pizza from Via Napoli looked mouth watering...made me very hungry! I love the tinkerbell lantern photo and wow on Andi having MK to herself when it was raining!

Great F&G pics and eek on that kid spitting on Andi...what was with that? :confused3 Glad the visit to poly was worth it...them nachos look lush. I love Flynn...that meet looked great.

Glad you enjoyed Sebastian’s Bistro and love that you had a solo trip and got along with the girls you met on these boards. Great highlights!

Looking forward to the rest of your plans for your August trip and reading that TR whilst you are updating rather than once it is complete :goodvibes

I was WAY behind!!!!!

Storm along Bay was also such a highlight. We spent an afternoon swimming and meeting Ariella and her family! She is @StarWarsMomofGirls! She was also staying at the YC for a few days!
Thanks! It was nice to float around and chat for a bit! It was perfect.

We all clicked right away and I knew the next 6 nights with these two ladies would be awesome and fun!!
You were very brave! And so glad it all worked out for you all!

Happy Mother’s Day to all you awesome moms out there!!
Andi came home yesterday and totally surprised me!
That was so nice!!!

I was excited to be in DHS on this day, now after all that is said, the morning was rather a dud for Star Wars events, :rolleyes1 It was very crowded and the only Star Wars thing I did was ride Star Tours! My two roommates were the rebel spy:rotfl:Part of each of their faces was on the screen:bitelip: We did look at some merch and I didn’t buy anything.
It was SO crowded, it was silly!!!!!

8/18/19. MK in the morning, FP choices Splash, HM, 7DMT, QS lunch at maybe Pecos or CHH then back to the resort for some down time.
We will be at Magic Kingdom that day to have Casey and the girls hang out!

FP PPF, BTMR, JC. Will need to do FP starting at about 2:30. Party with some Dis friends! The Disers at this party so far are @Tracy161, @StarWarsMomofGirls!, @Newsies. I hope to say Hi to them all!
I hope so, at one point or another! For sure.

How fun! I still need to try Garden Grill. Its one of those places I always add to our plans tentatively and then we never go lol DH has seen it now on multiple vlogs though so I'm sure I'll have to work it in at some point! haha

I imagine the Tuesday MNNSHP will be pretty light crowds especially since its only August! We went on a weeknight two years ago in August and it was great! Hot, but we didn't dress up, we only wore Halloween shirts so it wasn't too bad!

Lol. When is the heat not a factor. Have a nice sleep!
The heat was a killer last August, I’m a glutton for punishment 🤣
I really need a proper catch up Caroline.......but excited to see your plans for August pop in here!!

Sounds so good.......you had me at pulled pork nachos.......::yes::

Will catch up properly when I get home from NY..
Thank you Carole!! The pulled pork nachos are so good, yum!
Enjoy NY, I hope it isn’t to hot there!

I'm just a little bit jealous that you know you'll make it to the end of MNSSHP and can do a park in the morning, too.

My goal is to try to get the kids to rest as much as possible during the day so that they can maybe, possibly still be awake for fireworks. Hubby and I have already said we're staying until the end, even if we're pushing sleeping kids in strollers, because we're excellent parents. ::yes::
It is much easier with a 19y.o., even though she can be trying at times, haha!
The fireworks and parade are so awesome, the parade is my favorite Disney parade ever!! Boo to You! Thank goodness for strollers!

Seeing the Harry Potter plans on the final few pages of your TR made me pay even more attention to the movie :laughing:
First Welcome and Thank you for reading!! Harry Potter is so awesome at Universal, very immersive, I love it and the movies and books!
I’ll try and see what I can recall from what I’ve read. Eek on hurting your back just before your first trip in this TR but glad you got to re-visit on 2 occasions following that trip and ride all attractions without a bad back
This did stink, my back bothered me most of the winter, it was it decent shape by the March and May trips, thank goodness! I’m still a little nervous on the jerky rides.
Oh my, your giant pizza from Via Napoli looked mouth watering...made me very hungry! I love the tinkerbell lantern photo and wow on Andi having MK to herself when it was raining!
The pizza was so delicious, love Via Napoli, I haven’t seen the lantern photo op since the January trip so I am glad we did it!
Andi in the rain at MK was so fun to see, super hard to find times like that with no crowds!
Great F&G pics and eek on that kid spitting on Andi...what was with that? :confused3 Glad the visit to poly was worth it...them nachos look lush. I love Flynn...that meet looked great.
The spitting incident and the girl doing her business on the walkway of Fantasy Land was just gross and awful, yuck! The pulled pork nachos are so delicious, I highly recommend. Flynn is a great meet and wow he was tall
Glad you enjoyed Sebastian’s Bistro and love that you had a solo trip and got along with the girls you met on these boards. Great highlights!
Sebastian’s was such a nice surprise for us, loved it. The Epic girls trip was so special to me!
Looking forward to the rest of your plans for your August trip and reading that TR whilst you are updating rather than once it is complete
Ahh Thanks, I do love writing down the plans it is fun and helps me stay organized.

I was WAY behind!!!!!
Sounds like you are super busy with the girls and swimming, glad you stopped by again!
Thanks! It was nice to float around and chat for a bit! It was perfect.
It was very fun and I loved that pool, the sandy bottom is so cool!
You were very brave! And so glad it all worked out for you all!
It was a little anxiety producing at first but it was awesome and very special!
That was so nice!!!
It was so nice to hear Andi’s voice that day!
It was SO crowded, it was silly!!!!!
May the 4th was very crowded and not all that great for SW events!
We will be at Magic Kingdom that day to have Casey and the girls hang out!
Maybe I can say hi to you and Kari on this day
I hope so, at one point or another! For sure.
It would be fun!
YAY!!! Absolutely!
The party will be fun, I can’t wait!
You and me both.
Last year was very hot but no rain!!
Yay! I hope that's the case for this one
2 years ago we did the Tuesday night one and it was awesome, low crowds and great weather!!

How fun! I still need to try Garden Grill. Its one of those places I always add to our plans tentatively and then we never go lol DH has seen it now on multiple vlogs though so I'm sure I'll have to work it in at some point! haha

I imagine the Tuesday MNNSHP will be pretty light crowds especially since its only August! We went on a weeknight two years ago in August and it was great! Hot, but we didn't dress up, we only wore Halloween shirts so it wasn't too bad!
We have done GG breakfast 2x before and really love it! The characters are so sweet and come around a couple times! The food is good also!

2 years ago the Tuesday night party was so great, we did so much and the crowds were very small! I have a tank dress with Jack Skellington on it so I shouldn’t be to hot!

Loving reading your PTR updates!

Seeing pictures of Stormalong Bay makes me very jealous! Maybe I should make this my next resort to visit? You guys are going to have so much fun!

IMG_Jun82019at83118AM.jpg

I think I remember this photo! Stitch as Elvis is the cutest thing. Party nights are the best!

That would be good. That way, we have another chance to run into each other later, as well!
Yes this sounds good, we will keep in touch!
Loving reading your PTR updates!
Thank you!!
Seeing pictures of Stormalong Bay makes me very jealous! Maybe I should make this my next resort to visit? You guys are going to have so much fun!
It is such a nice pool for relaxing and enjoying a drink, the sandy bottom is so nice!
I think I remember this photo! Stitch as Elvis is the cutest thing. Party nights are the best!
I was so glad we waited and did this meet, really fun!

More TP notes!

Wednesday 8/21/19
Sleep in some, breakfast at Bon Voyage around 10am, checkout of YC, have luggage moved to GF. AK with FP for FoP, Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur. Have a few snacks here, Mr Kamal fries or Mac and cheese at 8 Spoons. Check in GF, rest and cool off, Poly for dinner at Captain Cooks, then over to MK, try for 4th FP.

This is what I wrote for this day in my notes. I read Mr. Kamal’s fries are just plain now :confused3 I really wanted to try these with the tzatziki sauce, I hope it isn’t true!

We decided to do the Bon Voyage Breakfast again! We did it once a few years ago and loved it. I got the giant King Triton calzone and I loved it! Andi had the tower of pancakes and I would think she will get these again! The characters are so fun and Flynn and Prince Eric made it so worth it!!

IMG_Jun112019at84352PM.jpg
IMG_Jun112019at84306PM.jpg
We love AK, it is my favorite park. It is the most detailed and I always love walking around and taking in all the sites! I am going to try and get Andi on Kali River, we haven’t done this in ages! She will probably veto it, I think we should do it especially with the heat of August.

Hopefully, we will get the room ready text at some point in the afternoon. We would like to get top floor in Conch Key building. I would like a corner room! I know from experience this most likely will not happen, haha! The last few times I have tried to request an area on TP, it has been received like a lead balloon. Either the front desk doesn’t even look at the fax or it is ignored. I will hope for the best! Conch Key was our favorite building out of the 2 we have stayed in. Last August we were in Sago Cay.

IMG_Jun112019at82958PM.jpg

IMG_Jun112019at83308PM.jpg

IMG_Jun112019at83420PM.jpg

The walking path between GF and the Poly is one of my favorite places. I love to walk between the 2 resorts along the lake, it is so nice and never busy. We hardly ever see people on it. We have watched the electrical pageant here many times.
IMG_Jun112019at83221PM.jpg

We will get some dinner at Captain Cooks. I will have the delicious pulled pork nachos and Andi will have some vegetarian dish.
IMG_Jun112019at83141PM.jpg
We may go into MK for a 4th FP since it is so close or we may just go back to the room and relax.

Thursday 8/22/19. TP note I jotted down.

May go back to USO for 1/2 day since we will still have active pass, if not HS for SDD, RnRc, ToT. Hoping for possible AP preview of SWGE. Possible DAH at HS one night, if we do that, no need to do HS this morning. We will hit DS this evening for dinner and shopping. Sci-fi lunch at 11:00 if we go to HS
Pondering

As you can see, not sure what we are doing today, I think we will do DHS in the am unless we do an after hours event here. The dates only go to the end of July, so maybe there will be SWGE previews in the evening?? I do have the Sci-Fi reservation at this time. We will see how the day plays out. I will get FP for DHS. We do like to spend time in DS and this evening will work well. We will pick a place to eat there. Most likely Blaze or WPE. Ice cream treats will be a must in DS!
IMG_Jun112019at85146PM.jpg

Stay tuned for more plans! I will be doing my Fast pass picks on Saturday morning! I will let you all know how that turns out.

Last edited:
Sleep in some, breakfast at Bon Voyage around 10am

That'll be so nice to just leave your room and walk to Bon Voyage! It was kind of a hassle to get there when I did it.

Woweeeee Eric is sure handsome!

She will probably veto it

Bring her a poncho, maybe she'll be more willing then!!

Hoping for possible AP preview of SWGE

Fingers crossed that happens for you! Would be so awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter