• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BEWARE!!!! Otters will steal your beer!

I hate crocs! Family bought Matt some and I won't let him wear "girl" shoes when I am around. LOL

don't be a hater John, I thought they were village peopleish, but then I bought a pair, and they are pretty cool. I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of mickey ones, being a grown man, but they are comfy. I like to tweak my nose at the establishment and wear socks with mine.

I hate crocs! Family bought Matt some and I won't let him wear "girl" shoes when I am around. LOL

don't be a hater John, I thought they were village peopleish, but then I bought a pair, and they are pretty cool. I wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of mickey ones, being a grown man, but they are comfy. I like to tweak my nose at the establishment and wear socks with mine.

I guess Frank is gonna have to show you guys how a grown man can wear a pair of Disney Crocs in October 2009. :lmao:

You guys crack me up!

Matt's feet stink so bad for a 6 yr old LOL, and the crocks let it all OUT! YUCK!

OMG - She's trying to get that poor otter drunk!

DSC00611.JPG

It turns out you also have to protect your beer from Otters at Disney's California Adventure also :-)

100_0056_00.jpg

My DS10 swears he saw an otter walking through one of the occupied campsites while we were riding by on the bus at Ft.W. He thought it was a cat at first but said it was too long. I told him the people in that campsite must have good beer! Of course he thought I was crazy.

Neat picture Carol - of course the most important thing to know about otters is they love beer - draught, bottles, cans - in that order. they're surprisingly like me in their likes and dislikes!

They do love their beer. They also enjoy brats on the grill too. Preferably with a little mustard.

Neat picture Carol - of course the most important thing to know about otters is they love beer - draught, bottles, cans - in that order. they're surprisingly like me in their likes and dislikes!

Do you possibly have otter in your bloodline? The similarities are amazing. They like everything you like. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter