• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BEWARE!!!! Otters will steal your beer!

Deb, I said it before, I want video of the capture, and Dna proof that they are not nutria! :lmao:

Other than that, I will be an Unbeliever until an otter brings me a beer while I am sitting under my awning at the fort.

Man, that is a image that just makes me feel like being there right now. I wish we were all there right now!

It was funny tho yesterday, every time I saw an otter I thought of you, they were on the signs all over the zoo, they were in all the gift shops, little stuffed ones, big ones, mommies and babies together.

That's just CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otters don't give beer away!:rotfl2:

My well trained otter does!!! Only to me & Pete & Rog, though. Beer Fairy Otter never gives beer to unbelievers!! (John- You might want to re-evaluate your faith in the FtW otters!;) )

bud-light-otter-1.jpg

that's fine, when you are asleep, i'll send them to your cooler.

I love that video Kelly! Especially when after separating for a moment, they circle back around and reach for each others' hands!! Too precious!

that's fine, when you are asleep, i'll send them to your cooler.

Pete... did you forget that Al is YOUR security guard in YOUR 5'er? His cooler would be .....um..... YOUR cooler! Silly guy!!

Edit to add..... When Al's at FtW, he's usually mooching off of ME. So if you send otters to raid his cooler at FtW, they are actually raiding MY cooler! No raiding otters necessary when Al's around. They'd just be stealing from you or me. I'll gladly share my brewski with ya, Pete.

duh, why do you think i only keep miller lite in there.

duh, why do you think i only keep miller lite in there.

BEER WARNING!!!!

After Al's had one or two Harps or Moosehead's, he'll drink any brand you stick in his hand. Your M.L. is not safe just cause Al's there.

Just had to post this - He had probably just come from Raglan Road! Otters love Harp! :lmao:

We were walking in DTD last Oct and an otter came out of the water and ran across the road in front of us and into the water on the other side :) He was pretty cool!!!

I saw about 5 otters on the banks of the Sassagoula River last weekend! Is it just me......or does the Sassagoula look like root beer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter