Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - How/When to book

Momager

Mouseketeer
Do you have to call and book this, or can it be done online? Also, can you book at the 180 day, or is it 60 days?

TIA!

So.... I didn't realize that the age limit was only 12 years old. My middle daughter will be 13 at the time of our trip, and is totally bummed that she wont be able to do it with her baby sister. I know about the Harmony Barber Shop... What can she get done there???

So.... I didn't realize that the age limit was only 12 years old. My middle daughter will be 13 at the time of our trip, and is totally bummed that she wont be able to do it with her baby sister. I know about the Harmony Barber Shop... What can she get done there???

You should look into the Character Couture makeover. It is available at the salons inside Coronado Springs, Yacht & Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge. You can get a princess inspired hairdo. They have different levels of packages just like BBB. My DD did it last year after aging out of BBB and really enjoyed it. The stylist looked with her on Pinterest and chose a hairstyle. Depending on the character you choose, they have different accessories that go with it.

You should look into the Character Couture makeover. It is available at the salons inside Coronado Springs, Yacht & Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge. You can get a princess inspired hairdo. They have different levels of packages just like BBB. My DD did it last year after aging out of BBB and really enjoyed it. The stylist looked with her on Pinterest and chose a hairstyle. Depending on the character you choose, they have different accessories that go with it.

Thats awesome, and we're staying at the Beach Club, so super convenient!! Thank you!!

I know it's been covered but wanted to add to make sure you absolutely book 180 days and yes you can book it up to +10 days like ADR's.
I called on my 180 day and couldn't get a few days that I had wanted but managed to get a nice early slot on a different day at the Disney Springs location (which is the one we wanted, not in the Castle)

Are you booking before she turns 13? I was told as long as you do that they can still go that year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter