Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations avaliable?

Panthols

Earning My Ears
I'm looking everywhere for an answer to this. The website says you can schedule 60 days out and recommends reserving in advance but there's no where I can find to do so, is this possible or should I just give up? I've sent an email to Disney 6 days ago (planning on September 10th) and have yet to receive a response. I've also tried calling multiple times but either get hung up on (told to try calling later) or I've waited on hold for between 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 hours. My longest wait time on the phone was 2 hours, 31 minutes and 43 seconds but had to hang up for a meeting at work... I don't understand how their service has become so terrible, especially when it comes to just answering a phone. I've tried scheduling through the website and app, there are valid tickets and park reservations for that day and nothing shows up, has anyone managed to navigate this?

Also the fact it takes just over a minute of listening to their canned messages when you call before you can select an option (and be told to call back later) makes it that much worse.

I don’t believe BBB is accepting reservations at this time, as the experience part of the boutique has still not reopened. It may be a while before it opens, as the experience requires maskless guests to be in close contact with staff members for a long period of time. Disney IT historically is pretty terrible at releasing reservations right at the 60 day mark, no matter what the website says. DLR is not immune to the staffing/labor shortage pretty much all other businesses are experiencing. Unfortunately, there is very high demand for DLR and not enough staff to answer phones, clean garbage, help with guest experiences, etc.

So, I know you are asking about Disneyland, but BBB at Disney World hasn’t opened back up yet, I believe. I’m guessing DL isn’t any different. Their reservations used to be treated like a dining reservation which is probably why it has the “60 days” language, but that may be why you aren’t seeing anything.

BBB is not open or accepting reservations at this time. They might be by then but keep checking the DL news, there will be an announcement before they open up and start taking reservations.

Thanks for the responses, I guess that's why it says Retail only... I'll keep checking back and hopefully it will open before 9/10.

Mondo from the Five Fires YouTube channel, just did a walk through of Disneyland last week and he entered BBB. Watch the video below and go to 5:45 minute mark as he enters BBB. The area where they had the makeover is currently retail only for now. No announced return dates yet.

Also, even when they do open up for reservations, it used to be that you couldn't make them online, you had to call. I don't know if this changed (it's been several years since we've done BBB), but last time we did it, we did have to call for the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter