Bibbidi bobbidi boutique returns August 25

Has anyone seen any more f/u to when they're going to let people make reservations? The same info has been out there of "early August," but nothing more.

I saw that reservations are now open!! Anyone know how many days in advance you can book this? Is it 60 days?

I saw that reservations are now open!! Anyone know how many days in advance you can book this? Is it 60 days?
It seems to be 60, but I haven't been able to nab one. I'm thinking it's either that in demand, there's still a staff shortage, and/or something is flawed. Argh!

Edit: I did call the reservation line for TA's (I'm not advertising, I hardly do this gig anymore) and was told the reason they're so hard to get is due to only one shop out of three being open. But, they're expecting the other two to get open really soon...

Last edited:
I have only been able to select dates through Oct 1st. However it appears all times for all dates are now gone. It appears Savi's calendar also only goes to Oct 1st - but lots of dates for that one.

Just got a FLOOD of alerts for availability next week. Hoping it’s not a glitch and they just released more spots!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter