Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

I❤️Disney

Mouseketeer
Hey y’all so I’m planning our first Disney vacation. We have been trying to go for a while now and something always comes up. So since we have been pushing it up and I know this will be a one time thing I want to make it very special for my girls. I was wondering if anybody has a picture of the signature dress collection they are offering now. I know we are doing makeovers and a dress just don’t know if the castle package or the signature dress. I would really appreciate pictures if someone has them.

I'm not sure what you're asking for really exists as it's normally the dresses that are available at the time within the Disney stores.

There is a new Minnie makeover being introduced this week but not sure how long it will be available.
https://secure.parksandresorts.wdpr...log/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/bmnhgdfsrw.jpg

When I was looking on the website it said. They have a castle package which has the makeover and a princess dress for like $200. Then the signature dress which starts at $450.

Attachments

• EC3E9941-26E3-418C-AB44-B2188F88FEFA.png
    EC3E9941-26E3-418C-AB44-B2188F88FEFA.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 19
I've never heard of this so not sure where you might find a picture. Hopefully someone can help you out.

Thank you! I don’t mind spending the money if it’s worth it. I just don’t want to spend that kind of money and it’s just like the other Disney dresses just with more sparkles lol

Those signature dresses look beautiful and would definitely be special. Would you want to consider another source? There was a shop recommended on another thread that sells beautiful princess dresses with NO shedding glitter. They are washable, not itchy or hot and very well made. I've gotten two for my 5 year old granddaughters. The "deluxe" Cinderella dress is $40 and for an additional $8 you can get a fullness slip to make dress look extra-princessy. The website is littledressupshop.com Just thought I throw another option out there if you decide not to buy your dress at BBB.

Keep in mind that BBB has limited styles/sizes. What you want or the size you want maynot be available that day. Buy your dress ahead of time if the dress matters and take it with you. It’s just as magical as buying it there.

Those signature dresses look beautiful and would definitely be special. Would you want to consider another source? There was a shop recommended on another thread that sells beautiful princess dresses with NO shedding glitter. They are washable, not itchy or hot and very well made. I've gotten two for my 5 year old granddaughters. The "deluxe" Cinderella dress is $40 and for an additional $8 you can get a fullness slip to make dress look extra-princessy. The website is littledressupshop.com Just thought I throw another option out there if you decide not to buy your dress at BBB.

Those are some pretty dresses! Thank you for showing me. I would definitely be okay with bringing our own dress

Keep in mind that BBB has limited styles/sizes. What you want or the size you want maynot be available that day. Buy your dress ahead of time if the dress matters and take it with you. It’s just as magical as buying it there.

Thank you. Honestly I hadn’t thought about them not having the girls sizes. I got to exicted and was acting like a kid lol

We brought our own dresses the two times we have gone to BBB.
It saved us quite a bit of money, and the experience didn't change for my daughter. In fact, I suspect we brought in nicer dresses than what was available there.

We also brought our own dresses both times we have done BBB. I'm pretty sure neither of my girls even realized that they could have gotten dresses there.

These signature dresses are amazing!! If anyone takes the plunge, please post pics! Our BBB appointment is in May so hopefully I can talk myself out of them by then.

Yes I agree please post pictures lol. I would love to see pictures of how it went for y’all. I hope they have a good time

We brought our own dresses and it was still very special. My girls didn’t know I brought dresses, so I laid them out while they were sleeping and when they woke up in the morning they saw their dresses and a note from their fairy godmother telling them they were to head to the castle for a special surprise. It was magical. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter