Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Kip Herner

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW in January for our daughter's 11th birthday. She wants to do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on her actual birthday. What is the experience of those who have had their kids do this?

We are going to WDW in January for our daughter's 11th birthday. She wants to do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on her actual birthday. What is the experience of those who have had their kids do this?
It goes pretty quick now, about 30 minutes long or so. They pick a hairstyle (bring your own spray as they no longer use the gel, or at least not the amounts they used to), get their nails and makeup done. There’s a photopass photographer that takes pics throughout the process. It’s easiest to bring your own dress or costume instead of buying one there. My daughter has enjoyed it. Afterwards we go across to get more pics taken at the gift shop with the photo studio (the name escapes me...Castle Couture maybe).

We've done it twice--once on my daughter's 8th birthday (back when they used to use the hair product that held up for days) and once (last November) when my daughter was 11. My daughter enjoyed it both times. I agree with the previous poster about bringing your own dress. I suggest planning your appointment around your day, so that you're either doing a special meal some time after the appointment or you're at least going to have a good amount of time in the park after the appointment. I think most of the enjoyment for the kids comes from being able to look and feel like a princess after the makeover. The girls do get to take with them the make-up palette, nail polish, and a few remaining sparkly face stickers. We used these on subsequent days, so she could continue to feel "dressed up". This upcoming visit, we're trying Pirate's League instead of BBB, and I'm interested to see how my daughter compares the two.

Thank you both for the reply. We were going to try and book BOG for after the makeover, so she can be a princess while having dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter