Bibbidi Bobbidi.... in Dec?

Dr. Parke

Earning My Ears
I searched the forums but didn't see any posts relating to this issue.... We are visiting Dec 9-12 from Florida and my DD very much wants to do BBB - however, no dates in December have been available for checking reservations times! Since we are at the 60 day window now, I should be able to check those dates, but nothing past Nov. 30th shows up. Any insights? There doesn't appear to be a number to call either.

I searched the forums but didn't see any posts relating to this issue.... We are visiting Dec 9-12 from Florida and my DD very much wants to do BBB - however, no dates in December have been available for checking reservations times! Since we are at the 60 day window now, I should be able to check those dates, but nothing past Nov. 30th shows up. Any insights? There doesn't appear to be a number to call either.
I asked this same question last week, and sadly did not get an answer. I imagine no one knows exactly why. But it's good to know it wasn't just a problem on my end! Sorry that I don't have anything to add. We will be going at about the same time period, so I'll try to post whenever they open up. I don't know if it will work or help, but I did set up some *********** alerts, so maybe I'll get pinged whenever those dates get added to the system.

I asked this same question last week, and sadly did not get an answer. I imagine no one knows exactly why. But it's good to know it wasn't just a problem on my end! Sorry that I don't have anything to add. We will be going at about the same time period, so I'll try to post whenever they open up. I don't know if it will work or help, but I did set up some *********** alerts, so maybe I'll get pinged whenever those dates get added to the system.
Thanks for the reply - I set up some alerts too. If I manage to catch them when they open, I'll let you know!

Thanks for the reply - I set up some alerts too. If I manage to catch them when they open, I'll let you know!
I saw the dates became available this morning but there are no times at all. I am wondering if it is still a glitch or if they all got snagged up quickly. Did either of you have any luck?

I set an alert on the dining page, but I have not received any messages yet saying times were available.

Got one here as well! There are still some late morning into evening times available as of this writing. I can finally move my alerts over to dining ADRs...lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter