Biergarten or Teppan Edo

I'm a friendly person but I dont love forced socializing. Last time we were at Biergarten, the family of 3 seated with ours were very nice and it was their big birthday dinner so we bought their meal before they could. It worked out well for all of us.

Trying to talk the family into biergarden for our next trip. Went a couple of yrs ago an we all liked it even with sharing with another family of 4. The only thing I didn't like was that they were just starting their vacay and we were on the tail end of ours. :(

We all enjoyed the variety of food, entertainment and if you want to cut down on the awkwardness of sitting with other families the mugs of beer is great social lubrication for getting to know each other during the meal.

Been to both ... hands down Biergarten would be our choice!

- Value $ wise
- Entertainment wise
- Theme and environment wise
- Seating wise (Teppen was uncomfortable)
- Food wise, selection and quality
- Drinks wise (B E E R)

Teppan Edo is a favorite of my family and we have several options similar to it for us to visit back home

I think your Dad would especially enjoy Biergarten! We don't have much good German food where I live, so we'd definitely prefer that over a hibachi place. I haven't eaten at Teppan Edo, but Biergarten was one of our favorite meals on our last trip. If anyone in your family enjoys beer, the beer flights are great, too!

How do you know when the shows are?? We are booking for thanksgiving and want to be sure and be there for show and be settled

How do you know when the shows are?? We are booking for thanksgiving and want to be sure and be there for show and be settled
Not sure if the hours have changed but it use to be:
Daily at 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:45, 5:55, 7:00 & 8:05pm
Length of show: 25 minutes

Keep in mind sometimes theyre late seating you during peak times. If you want to see the 315 show for example, i'd make an ADR at 245. They play every hour so its really no big deal. You can wait for the next one if you really wanted to. Just thought i'd put in my two cents. :)

I'm a friendly person but I dont love forced socializing. Last time we were at Biergarten, the family of 3 seated with ours were very nice and it was their big birthday dinner so we bought their meal before they could. It worked out well for all of us.
holy cow, super nice of you!

We sat with a nice family of 6 and had a great time. Their kids and my kid were all into pokemon go. I agree biergarten is way more of a unique disney experience than generic hibachi and if you're big eaters I have heard teppan edo is kind of light for the money.

Thanks so much for all of the opinions! We decided on Biergarten! I think my parents and kids will love it. I made the reservation for 45 min before the show so we have time to get seated, settled and get food so we can enjoy the show!:banana:
that timing works pretty well, I think that's what we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter