Big Brother 13 ~ Daniele and Dominic GET MARRIED

Just in time for the final week

Glad your back for the end

My choices for final two are Rachel and Adam with Rachel winning. (Who would have thought!) Porsche better not be anywhere near the final two.

My choices for final two are Rachel and Adam with Rachel winning. (Who would have thought!) Porsche better not be anywhere near the final two.

Agreed

Thought I'm ok if it's Adam who wins but who would he have

R would have
Brendan
Jeff
Dani (maybe. She did say at one time r would get her vote
Jordan

That leaves a with
Kalia
Porch
Shelly
Dani (maybe

so dani is the swing vote

Unless shelly is trying to kiss butt and vote with jj for r

Thank you!

Aww, you are very welcome!!! :goodvibes

I have been away for 2 weeks. First of all, that is way too long a vacation. Ugh. I am absolutely exhausted esp from THIS vacation …. Hurricane Irene on one end and San Diego Blackout on the other end … not fun. Ugh. Five days before I saw my luggage; all my relatives throughout New England with no power for days on end. Ugh. We were either in a hotel or a rental car. Ugh. Some sun but allot of pouring intense rain. Ugh. :headache:

BUT on the bright side, we saw both DH's and my entire families!!! I guess in the large scheme of things that is what is the most important; to have seen them all and spend time with them!!! :love:

So I am home just in time for the FINALE!!! :happytv:

:thumbsup2 ITA!!!! (Just never imagined ME wanting Rachel to win but I am!!! lolol)

Oh and one more shut out to Teva for all the fabulous BB text messages keeping me all up-to-date on the HG's AND becoming a new Grandma as well!!! Welcome Baby Joey!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am in the minority around here but I want Rachel and Porche in the final. Adam seems like a nice guy but he was really boring on the show. I feel like he was just hanging around until the end when he won a few important comps. I suppose that was his strategy and it worked for him. Rachel had a target on her back from the beginning and she made it to the end. Although the two twists-- bringing an evicted houseguest back and bringing the duo twist back both ended up directly benefiting her. I have to go with Rachel though! .... I thought I would never say that.

It's so funny to think my first post was about not liking rachel at all, and now I am cheering for her to win it all! Lol! I agree with everyone else, I will be okay as long as Porsche doesn't win one cent. She is vile.

I can't believe there's only one show left. This is when I wish there were some cameras at the jury house.

I am rooting for Rachel - she kicked butt in the comps and really improved her social game. I know that was with Jordan's help but it's not like Jordan was hovering over her 24/7 like Buki which seemed to stress out Rachel.

But I think Porshe & Adam both played well - they won comps they needed to win, they had good social games and were never really a target for eviction (except Porshe the first week).

Agreed

Thought I'm ok if it's Adam who wins but who would he have

R would have
Brendan
Jeff
Dani (maybe. She did say at one time r would get her vote
Jordan

That leaves a with
Kalia
Porch
Shelly
Dani (maybe

so dani is the swing vote

Unless shelly is trying to kiss butt and vote with jj for r

Dani said in the jury house that she wanted Adam out next....I dont think she will give him her vote.

I think -- unfortunatly, that Rachel wins if it's between her and P/A.

If it is A/R -- that's easy as votes by the vets will likely be for Rachel -- so with J,J,D & B she wins.

If it's P/R -- then R likely gets - J/J/B and A (as he'll be pissed P evected him). D/K/S probably go with P -- so it becomes a 3-3 tie with Adam being the swing vote.

If it's A/P -- I think P would get - D, K and S -- most likely and who knows with J/J/B/R. They will probably vote as one meaning it could be 4-3 Adam or 7-0 Porshe. I would guess the later, since I dont know that they will want to "reward the floater".

If either of those two want to win, they need to have the other "newb" next to them and honestly....I don't really see a likely senario where Adam wins.

Anyone know when part 2 of the HOH comp is?

I wonder who Adam would take to F2? I can never get a 100% read on him. He has said he would take Rachel and they could fight it out. But.. He likes Porsche so, I don't know.

Go Rachel! Win the HOH and then YOU get to choose!

Im going to be interested to see how Kalia votes.

Rachel vs Adam : She keeps saying Adam was a wuss. She doesn't respect his game because he would not make BIG moves (which in her mind means going along with her and doing what benefits K). But, he is a newbie and she has said she wants a newbie to win....

Rachel vs Porsche: Probably Porsche. But then, we all know Rachel has played a better game. So does she vote personally or stick to her story that she would vote for the better player?

Porsche vs Adam : She will Porsche for sure! BTW, Kalia likes big moves but what big move did Porsche make?

Ah, she'll probably just vote like Dani tells her to vote and then keep claiming she made her OWN choice and she is not a Dani vote!

Rachel all the way!!! She deserves to win and kicked butt this whole season :cool1: I don't want Porshe in the final 2. She hasn't done anything this season. Like Jordan said, Porshe never talked to her. Jeff said she just started talking to him day 50 something?? I remember when one day when I was watching the show way back, I didn't even know her name. She is just there like blahzay :confused3..

I am in the minority around here but I want Rachel and Porche in the final. Adam seems like a nice guy but he was really boring on the show. I feel like he was just hanging around until the end when he won a few important comps. I suppose that was his strategy and it worked for him. Rachel had a target on her back from the beginning and she made it to the end. Although the two twists-- bringing an evicted houseguest back and bringing the duo twist back both ended up directly benefiting her. I have to go with Rachel though! .... I thought I would never say that.

I'm with you. IMO, Adam doesn't deserve final 3. He admitted yesterday, he got where he is thanks for Jeff and Jordan. He is the ULTIMATE floater this season.

Porsche may have never talked to Jordan but the reverse is also true. Jordan never talked to Porsche either. Jordan has such a great social game but why did she never talk to Porsche? You never know who will make big game decisions in the end. The vets had Porsche on their side in the beginning and gave her the golden key so for the 1st 4 weeks she did not compete. It was Rachel that pushed Porsche to the other side because she began to ignore her. The vets were mad because Porsche made a dumb pick in the questions comp. She pitted Jeff against Shelly instead of putting Kalia up to try to get her out. I think Adam is the one that has done the least this season.

Also, the more I think about it the more "help" Rachel had on her way to the final 3. She did work her butt off on comps but lets face it she caught quite a few breaks. First off she started with Brendan-- a real life partner in and out of the BB house. He won POV and used it to save her instead of himself. Newbies had noone there that would do that! And then the twist brought Brendon back so he was the target of the next eviction instead of Rachel. And then Pandora's Box which helped her save Jordan and get rid of Shelly who had gone on Kalia's and Porsche's side.

Hi ......can't believe it's coming to an end. What WILL we do with all our free time?

I am hoping that Rachel wins, and that Adam comes in 2nd. I know he wasn't the greatest player, but he seems like a nice guy who could use $50,000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter