Big Brother 13 ~ SPOILERS WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momrek06

DIS Veteran
I know this is a bit early but for all the BB FANS, its coming this summer!!!:happytv:

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/

Big Brother 13 has been officially confirmed.

Julie Chen announced the exciting news that Big Brother would return on THURSDAY, JULY 7th, 2011!

Just like past seasons, BB13 will run three nights a week on CBS (I’d guess it’ll be Sun/Wed/Thur like last season), will feature a diverse cast, and lots of sunbathing-worthy bodies as eye candy. We wouldn’t want it any other way.
There’s still time to audition to be part of this season’s cast. If you’re interested be sure to check the full list of casting events then grab your BB13 application and get going! Auditions start on Saturday, April 2nd and run at least through May 7th, though more dates are being added almost daily so keep checking.

Don’t forget to join us on Facebook to get the latest preseason news and be ready when the Early Bird Discount on the live feeds is announced again.

I will come back and forth to this thread with any NEWS or UPDATES when I see any!!! :surfweb:

i can't wait!!!! i only wish dr will or evil dick would come back!

Me, too. Then we wouldn't have to give it a few weeks before we decided it was too dumb to watch.

OP here, :wave:

I know this is early but I will bump this thread up once a week or so for any DISer's who want to join in!!! ::yes::

AND of course, if I read any news pertaining to BB13, I will post it!!! :thumbsup2

OOOOoooo!! Me me me!! I'm in!

Love my BB during the summer! And the Showtime BB After Dark for my nights of insomnia!

Can't wait!

Count me in. Saw Dr. Will pushing his skin products on a home shopping network. Wonder what the unexpected will be this year.

I am in! I haven't missed a season yet, it's one of my guilty pleasures!:rotfl:

YEAH, more DISer's signing up!!! :banana:

I am going to be looking long and hard for any details on deals for "LIVE FEEDS" for those that love having the Live Feeds!!! :surfweb:

I start looking forward to BB around February. Now I am getting antsy and I am ready for the show to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter