BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Jessica came in last in the comp and is the 3rd nom.

If Cody gets picked for the veto comp, I wonder if Xmas would consider using her ring of replacement to take his spot.
According to jokers Jody discussed the temptation and hoped one of them would come in first and the other come in last.

Can Christmas use her power to replace anyone in the veto comp? Like could she replace Jessica who is nominated, or can she only replace people who are picked?

The discussion has been that Josh wants Elena gone. He is saying that he has respected everyone else's HOH and they should respect his (cause that is how Big Brother is played now, people do what the other's want???). Paul is saying, no, Jess has to go first. If Cody gets picked, Paul has told Xmas she has to use the temptation even though she wants to save it. I really can not believe everyone is playing Paul's game. When are they going to snap out of it?

The discussion has been that Josh wants Elena gone. He is saying that he has respected everyone else's HOH and they should respect his (cause that is how Big Brother is played now, people do what the other's want???). Paul is saying, no, Jess has to go first. If Cody gets picked, Paul has told Xmas she has to use the temptation even though she wants to save it. I really can not believe everyone is playing Paul's game. When are they going to snap out of it?

I'm beginning to think these people were chosen because they answered questions that would let production know that they are willing to be someones "yes man" and do all the dirty work for said person. Said person being Mr. Friendship!!

Paul was telling Jess to lower her voice so the rest of the house can't hear the convo, he wasn't trying to be mean. Jody are emotional players and that's not going to work in this game.

You said it yourself in this post. Paul was telling Jess to lower her voice. Paul asked Jess and Cody to come to the HOH room to talk to him so that no one else would hear their conversation. Jess wasn't following his wishes to be quiet. If someone overheard their conversation, he wouldn't be able to spin it/lie to others to manipulate the house.

I feel like I'm living in a different planet from most on this thread. People keep twisting things to make Paul look bad and I'm just kind of shaking my head in bewilderment. If people don't like Paul, that's fine. But please don't distort how things actually went down.

From what I remember at the start of the season, Cody was all over the place with his thinking. He entered into alliances and then never consulted anyone on what he wanted to do. Jessica didn't even know he was putting up Paul. Now, Paul had a suspicion that Cody may try to backdoor him and went to him beforehand to try and work things out. And what did Cody do? He gave him the silent treatment while manically brushing his teeth which he seems to always be doing.

Cody did have a big problem in the beginning of the game because he is not social. His social game SUCKS. Jess on the other hand IS good at the social game. His game turned around after he came back into the house and started taking Jess's lead on the social points.

I don't see anyone distorting what Paul did. We just see his actions through a different lens. He is a master manipulator and everyone EXCEPT Jess and Cody follow like sheep. Jess and Cody are the only players(besides Paul) who are not playing an emotional game. It drives Paul crazy because he can't manipulate them the way he so easily can the others.

Josh is the biggest emotional player EVER!! He just cannot get past his own shadow....lol I hope the block stays the same just so Paul can't use another person's HOH for his own plans.

I'm FF'ing though BBAD right now. OMG, Elena is making Josh look like the jerk he is. Josh actually told Elena he is putting her up because she is a great competitor and needs to have a great competitor against Jess in the Veto comp. She is like what! She says Paul and Alex are way better competitors than her. Josh can't go against her reasoning so calls Paul in to talk to her lol. Be a man Josh and tell her the truth, you want her on the block because she voted against you and hurt your feelings.

Jessica came in last in the comp and is the 3rd nom.

If Cody gets picked for the veto comp, I wonder if Xmas would consider using her ring of replacement to take his spot.

She really shouldn't. Xmas needs to save that for when she is on the block and take out a strong competitor. Hopefully she realizes that.

Edited to add I'm wondering if Xmas can use the Ring if she is on the block. Can she only use it if she is not on the block?

She really shouldn't. Xmas needs to save that for when she is on the block and take out a strong competitor. Hopefully she realizes that.

Edited to add I'm wondering if Xmas can use the Ring if she is on the block. Can she only use it if she is not on the block?

Wouldn't make sense because if she's on the block, she's already in the veto comp. No need to use the ring.

Wouldn't make sense because if she's on the block, she's already in the veto comp. No need to use the ring.

True, but I'm wondering now if she can just use it to knock someone out. That she doesn't necessarily have to replace them; i.e., if she's on the block already.

Actually it was a good strategy for Jess and Cody to agree to if one got first the other get last. This way it forced Josh to nominate 2 other people.

Jess has a good chance of wining veto. Right now her competition is Josh, Elena and Mark. Hopefully Cody and Xmas (who will be useless in a physical comp) gets picked this way Xmas cannot use her ring, if we are understanding how the ring works.

True, but I'm wondering now if she can just use it to knock someone out. That she doesn't necessarily have to replace them; i.e., if she's on the block already.

Actually it was a good strategy for Jess and Cody to agree to if one got first the other get last. This way it forced Josh to nominate 2 other people.

Jess has a good chance of wining veto. Right now her competition is Josh, Elena and Mark. Hopefully Cody and Xmas (who will be useless in a physical comp) gets picked this way Xmas cannot use her ring, if we are understanding how the ring works.

The skeptic in me says production told them that strategy. Neither one of them seem crafty enough to engineer that.

I feel like I'm living in a different planet from most on this thread. People keep twisting things to make Paul look bad and I'm just kind of shaking my head in bewilderment. If people don't like Paul, that's fine. But please don't distort how things actually went down.

From what I remember at the start of the season, Cody was all over the place with his thinking. He entered into alliances and then never consulted anyone on what he wanted to do. Jessica didn't even know he was putting up Paul. Now, Paul had a suspicion that Cody may try to backdoor him and went to him beforehand to try and work things out. And what did Cody do? He gave him the silent treatment while manically brushing his teeth which he seems to always be doing.

I don't feel like anyone is distorting Paul's actions - or Cody's. No one has excused Cody's actions, and no one thinks Paul is doing anything other than playing the BB game with a bunch of people who will willingly do his dirty work.

Cody's social game stinks. That's completely true. He didn't tell the rest of the alliance about his plans to backdoor Paul because he wanted to protect them. He wanted all the blame on himself and allow them to have plausible deniability. It backfired. Had Paul not had immunity, Paul would've gone up and gone home. Had Paul not taken it so personally that Cody wanted him out, they could've teamed up and swept through the entire comp together. Cody didn't want to "wheel and deal" with Paul because he wanted him out - and didn't want to be accused of going behind his alliance's back to make a deal with him. He remained true to his alliance even though they ditched him. There have been alliances that have withstood MUCH worse situations in the past. The people in this house have no stomach for this game. With the exception of a few, they all act like junior high kids - no offense to junior high kids. Some junior high students are more mature and able to stand their ground better than some of the players in this game.

I don't think so. The way I understood it was that she couldn't already be participating in the veto comp tonuse her hex.

Jess and Codys plan also guaranteed that whoever is on the block will play in the veto and be protected them from being backdoored. It's a great plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter