BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

No, I'm not upset. I just hate when people throw out a diagnosis like that with so little information to go on. I don't think any of us can diagnose someone on the show just based on edits we've seen. But, no, I am not upset so no harm, no foul. Just discussing is all. :)

You're right -- comparing living with it or knowing someone who has it to someone's behavior on a reality show is no comparison. Thanks :thumbsup2

I thought the pacemaker was in her stomach for the gastroparesis? She says she has a cardiac one as well now?

That's what I thought, too. I thought she said it was a stomach pacemaker and it only goes to 15 or 16 and she's on 9 or something like that and there are no other options.

Show me where I have specifically defended his "mob mentality". I don't see it that way -- it's a game and they are playing the way they choose to play. I mentioned earlier I don't think anyone in Paul's group is not strong enough or smart enough to stand up to him and many have had conflicting conversations with him and defied some of his "suggestions". All those who have "sided" with either Paul or Cody have their reasons and see their game play as they see it. If I had to choose between Paul and Cody to win -- I would pick Paul. Why? He PLAYED the game much better -- both socially and strategically. That's all. ::yes::

Totally agree with you red. Watch out, there are a few passionate posters that equate with criticizing Cody with defending Paul's "mob mentality." You're either with them or against them!

I didn't get the impression she was being "fed lines" as much as being asked questions to open up her views more or delve into her feelings about the game. :confused3 Survivor does the same thing -- you'll sometimes hear someone off camera ask the player questions about a certain comp or feeling they have about another player.

If you listen really closely at the end, after he asks her the questions he said, okay can you say.......... and he feeds her the line of what he wants her to say.

If you listen really closely at the end, after he asks her the questions he said, okay can you say.......... and he feeds her the line of what he wants her to say.

Oh, I didn't hear that part, but it doesn't surprise me at all since they are controlling the outcome of everything else o_O

Raven's pacemaker is for her stomach, you can actually see it through her skin. She calls it her second heart, that may be where the confusion is, but it is in fact for her stomach.
Yep, and her saying it is her second heart was probably to start the confusion and make her seem even sicker than she is. She could have said her "second stomach" but 2nd heart sounds more chronically ill. I'm sure that was the plan. :rolleyes:

My coworker's daughter (also around Raven's age) was diagnosed with Gastropareses last year. It restricts the types of foods she can eat by a lot and is a general pain in the butt. BUT not once was she told it could eventually kill her or terminally affect her life.

All these reasons that you all posted about is the reason CBS is not giving her any coverage about it.......

Her and family thought they were going to make a windfall of donations when she told her story, I guess they forgot about the power of the computer and Google.
I have said it before she is in for a shock when she comes out.

Jokers Update:

Cody wants Jess to tell him her daily schedule every morning....

Jess tells Cody that Kevin wants everyone to eat dinner together tonight (Its Kevin's Bday) Cody says no way he is eating dinner alone with Jess not with anyone else.........

This is some creepy controlling possessive behavior here, Jessica will never stay with him after this show

Jokers Update:

Cody wants Jess to tell him her daily schedule every morning....

Jess tells Cody that Kevin wants everyone to eat dinner together tonight (Its Kevin's Bday) Cody says no way he is eating dinner alone with Jess not with anyone else.........

This is some creepy controlling possessive behavior here, Jessica will never stay with him after this show[/QUOTE

I think the daily schedule is just a conversation to pass the time. I do think it is horrible that he can't have one dinner on Kevins b-day, and I'm team Jody.

Raven is delusional:

1:21 PM Xmas and Maven in KT talking about Jess wanting a guy with blond hair, blue eyes. Raven says Cody tried to kiss her -NikkiMirage
1:24 PM Raven says that Cody told her it would never work out between them anyways cuz they could never have kids. Matt gets enraged -NikkiMirage

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter