BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Honestly, all I do is talk to the television and these idiot during the show and I keep saying the same sentence over and over.... "Then play the game for yourself!" My husband thinks Ive lost my mind.

And OMG -- I am sooooo tired of the speech in the DR about "shaking up the game" or "I'm playing this my way" and then come nomination or eviction night, nothing happens. They might as well just let Paul do all the DRs and all the game play!

And OMG -- I am sooooo tired of the speech in the DR about "shaking up the game" or "I'm playing this my way" and then come nomination or eviction night, nothing happens. They might as well just let Paul do all the DRs and all the game play!

Last week Christmas was talking in DR about keeping Mark and it was all BS. They told her to say that for editing.

For real? Now granted I don't watch any of the live feeds, but based on just watching the show, he got what he deserved because he was such a jerk to anyone that tried to talk to him. He just came off as a mean person.

There in lies the problem, if you haven't seen the live feeds, you believe what production is putting out as they have shown zilch as to the unbelievable nastiness being put forth by Paul and his minions.....went way beyond game play!

There in lies the problem, if you haven't seen the live feeds, you believe what production is putting out as they have shown zilch as to the unbelievable nastiness being put forth by Paul and his minions.....went way beyond game play!

I never imagined people could act the way that they did. Absolutely disgusting.

Wow, I guess the Matt and Raven have blown up. I didn't get live feeds this year because it's so lame and now things are just starting to get interesting. I saw a few blurbs. Both are so worked up.

So glad Jason didn't use the veto. He is catching hell from Raven and Matt, but Jason told Alex if he put Kevin up, Kevin would be ripping into him, 6 of one, half dozen of the other he said. Besides Kevin is a better friend to Jason. Matt and Raven never gave Jason the time of day. They are calling him a coward because he was in the Storage room for 20 minutes after the veto speech, but he was in there because Alex and Paul were talking to him. They told Jason he is a bigger coward than Cody. Guess Cody has moved up in the ranks lol. I'll post the conversation, will take me a couple of minutes since I have to clean the language up.

So glad Jason didn't use the veto. He is catching hell from Raven and Matt, but Jason told Alex if he put Kevin up, Kevin would be ripping into him, 6 of one, half dozen of the other he said. Besides Kevin is a better friend to Jason. Matt and Raven never gave Jason the time of day. They are calling him a coward because he was in the Storage room for 20 minutes after the veto speech, but he was in there because Alex and Paul were talking to him. They told Jason he is a bigger coward than Cody. Guess Cody has moved up in the ranks lol. I'll post the conversation, will take me a couple of minutes since I have to clean the language up.
Thank you!

But, but, the show is rigged! They'll still find a way to send Kevin home :rolleyes2

That's so crazy to me. I don't understand why anyone would like him? I mean the guy had the right idea to go after Paul, but come on...he was a world class jerk. The way he stomped across that table when he was evicted from a GAME? He's classless.

I agree. I'm not going to comment on him personally since I don't know him. From what little I did see, he's a hot head who has serious anger issues.

As far as the game goes, he was an insufferable player. I've already spent hours discussing why he was insufferable so I'm not going to do it again but the posts are buried somewhere in this thread.

Alex: I'm saying that. i hate his decision but it's his decision

paul: I'm going to say you 2 are arguing right now and that kevin musta gotten to your heads

Raven: don't sit there and have a conversation with me this morning like that.. like just be honest.. ughh..

Raven leaves

jason laughs

alex hits Jason

Raven: I'm really going to get under Jason's skin!! (~OOOOO!)

Alex kicks kevin out of the SR

raven crying

xmas gives her a long hug

mattL i wouldn't want to be in the house

Xmas in Storage Room

Jason: what's it like out there

xmas: don't worry

Jason: you know what i don't care about the jury right now.. it would be worse.. kevin would be pissed.. everyone knows.. it's 6 of 1 dozen of other.

alex: you would have xmas /josh hanging around.. I'm glad that you' re sticking by your decision

Jason: it will suck if they say I'm not giving you a jury vote cuz of this

Raven: ohh.. are you _______ me!! :tantrum don't have a conversation with me this morning and then throw kevin under the bus to me

Matt: he's hiding in the Storage Room

raven: he's hiding in the SR he's not a man.. I'm going for HOH _______ ________. and go for an apple that you wont be able to compete in the next HOH!!!

Paul: he mumbled did you see that

matt: cuz he's a _______

paul: you think they are fighting for real?

raven: no.. the line's been drawn in the sand.. if alex wins HOH we're going up.. just be a man.. say kevin's on my side

paul: blow off some steam and then lets find a more strategic way around this

raven: it doesn't mater

paul: we are still in the game

raven: I'm ________ off

paul: so am i

raven: are you __________ me..

paul: did you pick up any vibes this morning?

raven: no a full blown convo with him this morning

matt heads inside

matt: you hiding?

Jason: I'm not hiding i just had my ___ chewed out

Jason: it's just what the game is

raven: don't pull the wool over my eyes and throw kevin under the bus.. just be honest

jaosn: i didn't really say anything to anyone

matt: are we serious? your veto speech!!@

raven: in your nomination speech you said you are going to do what the house wants.. and then hug me and say you are going to pull one of us down

matt : are you saying that neither one of us are part of the game

raven: that's ______ Jason

Jason: i don't remember saying that

raven: you said that.. you made your nomination speech very vague.. and you agreed to everything this whole week. so don't say you didn't agree when you did.. just be honest

matt: everyone saw it.. national TV saw it.. you didn't have to give that speech and you did that like a _____ and then you went and hid in the SR like a ***** your true colors are showing.. we all saw it..

matt: you were talking ____ all week about kevin

matt: i cant believe you have the ____ to hide in the storage room with alex

matt: not even cody did that.. i don't think you' re a cowboy

matt: you want me to say you're a lying ____ on national tv.. ?? to go in there and hide like a little ____ in the SR . from a 105 lb girl

jaosn: i had to take the box back.. she came in there

matt: im fine with what you did but to stand in and hide in the SR that's punk ____ mark and cody ____

raven: you can say that you're with kevin.. and that is your ride or die..

Jason: when did either one of you come to me and ask what the plan is

raven: are you kidding me why would I have to come to you and ask you what the plan is when you said that to me

Jason: I dont remember saying that

matt: OOMG MAN>> at least be a man. strap on your ____ and be a man!!! you said that to us

Jason: that was the house agenda

raven: that was the house agenda?? was that? or your agenda
:
Raven: don't whisper in me ear and then ____ on me

Jason: you are right it was the hoh agenda.. and usually the hoh agenda is the house agenda

matt: it's a yes or no questions did you say that

Jason: no..

Matt: OMG!!!!

Raven: you did what you wanted to so and you flipped flopped and did what you wanted to do

paul: he said that it was the house agenda and i was like no

matt: if you want me out of this game that is fine.. just do it like a man.. and then hide in the SR

Jason: i cant tell you that

matt: you didn't have veto give that _____ speech

Jason: no one has to do anything.. you navigate the best you can in the game.. and i was not hiding.

matt: were you in there for 20 mins?

Jason: who came in there ? there were 5 people that came in there.. i didn't have a chance to come out

matt: you want me to call you a ______ on national tv?

Jason: i wasn't disrespecting you or raven in the SR ..

matt: you went in there and hid so it can settle down

Jason: raven came in.. i didn't kick her out

matt: oh well thank you for not kicking her out of your storage room

alex: he was not hiding.. i was chewing him out that is my fault.. i was arguing with him

matt: you don't have to stick up for him

matt: come out and do it in the kitchen like a man

Jason: i may need 20 mins. to get my thoughts together..

matt: thank you for giving me 20 mins to get my thoughts together

raven: you said the house agenda.. and then say that you

Jason: what planet. do you live on. that you think people i spend my time with that I'm going to expose..

raven: what makes you think that you are less expendable than kevin

raven: i never said that

matt: say what you're going to do and be a _______

Raven: yes or no you threw kevin under the bus

Jason: what

raven: i wouldn't do that to matt

matt :did you tell people what you were going to say to kevin if you nominated him

Jason: yes

Jason: it's in the context of the conversation

matt: yes or no homie

Jason : does he know yes.. does he know it _______ me off yes..

raven: you dont have to say it in your speech

Jason: no one knows what I was going to say in my speech and those words weren't said before

Jason: it wasn't an easy decision

raven: don't make like that you are going to do one thing

Jason: i said that kevin win the hoh.. i told him that and it aggravated me.. but I'm not going to say im throwing him on the block cuz of idiocies that he does

raven: you saying that you' re going to pull one of us off.. isn't vague.. you didn't have to say that.. you didn't have to go there

Jason: we had a veto to compete in and win the veto and execute

matt: did you say that we executed that well?

Jason: yes

matt: ahh you said that

matt : when you won hoh who was the one and only person who volunteered to go on the block

Jason: matt

Jason: i never directly asked you for anything. you just said you volunteered

matt: i threw the safety comp so that we can get cody out of the game did i not?

jason : yes

matt: did i go on the block 3 times and did i send anyone to jury.. no i was on the block

matt :stick to your core values.. hide in the SR like a ______..

alex :that is not what was happening.. i didn't like what he did.. i don't like keivn and he is still my target

matt :you have to stick to your core values

raven: yes or no did jason say he was going to use the veto on me

josh.. i dont knw

Jason: you said that i whispered in your ears.. so how does anyone know that happened?

matt: he doesn't remember .. just like mark

raven: you know that you said it

matt: even cody stood out here and said it like a man

matt : go with your man and stick with him.. stick to your core values

Jason: i will

matt: so we can bring it up kevin and Jason were the votes for me

kevin: i voted for mark. i swear on my children why don't you ask anyone else.. you will see it on the film

matt: anyone else?

Jason: i've been

matt: you are such a punk.. it's a yes or no

Jason : what do you want me to say

Jason: you said I've ben lying the whole time so what makes me think you will believe me.. you are not going to get me not provoke me.. im not going to get into yelling match with you

matt: you' re such a punk.. just yes or no

Jason: who bout i tell you when you calm down.. you think I've been lying to you the whole game

matt : so you will tell me when im calm

Jason: if you want.. unless you want to stir ____..

matt :what do you mean

Jason: i did what i did..

matt: I'm asking you if you voted for me to go home

Jason: yeah i did

matt :you lied..

raven :you lied you said you don't knpw who the 2 votes are

Jason :why would i throw myself under the bus.. i thought it was you

raven: yeah i would do it to stir the pot

Jason: you know why i did it.. to stir the pot.. but when i saw 2 then i thought it was you

raven: i played a loyal game this whole time.. on my pacemaker and im not going to throw matt under the bus cuz that is not how i roll

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter