BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

mattL that's fine im going home

Jason: how do you know that

alex: im voting to keep you

raven: thank you.. what you have said you done..

raven starts sobbing.. i'd rather go to jury being a loyal game player than a liar

With this transcript you have to read from bottom up. They post as they are talking so it's a little hard to read sometimes if you start from top to bottom:

1:33 PM Matt: I am going to eat whatever I want, going to take multiple showers, (CAM SWITCH). Earlier said he will sleep in RoseRm. (He's a HN.) -Tigrress
1:31 PM Matt says Paul said that he (Matt) could get multiple penalty votes and Matt wants to get at least double digits. Be a BB first. -Tigrress
1:31 PM Matt tells Josh/Cmas that he wants them to vote him out on Thurs. -Tigrress
1:30 PM Paul and Alex are planning pranks. Says next two weeks will be fun. -silverspoons
1:29 PM Josh says has had enough of Kevin, has enough of his condescending ways and is ready to call the ______ out. -Tigrress
1:28 PM Matt asks Josh/Cmas if they think Kevin voted for him? Cmas & Josh say they think so. -Tigrress
1:27 PM Jason says his wife has a temper. She is a knock out but when she gets mad, he just goes outside & lets her be mad. -silverspoons
1:25 PM Cmas continues "comforting" Raven, with Matt nearby. (Paul told her to comfort Raven when veto wasn't used so they could pull her in.) -Tigrress
1:24 PM Christmas pushing her agenda with Raven in the backyard. -HumanFrailty
1:23 PM Kevin walks in KIT & shuffles his feet. Alex tells him that it drives her nuts & he sounds like an old man. He says its the slippers. -Tigrress
1:22 PM Kevin comes into kitchen and Alex yells at him for shuffling on the floor with his slippers. -HumanFrailty
1:21 PM Paul/Alex/Jason/Josh in KIT. They are saying Kevin has no wife, no kids, is lying abt his age & probably lying abt his siblings. -Tigrress
1:21 PM Josh says Kevin is pulling a Ramses. -HumanFrailty
1:21 PM Paul is saying Kevin is lying is having sisters. Alex defends him saying his Tat is correct with the names. -silverspoons
1:20 PM Paul and Alex start theorizing about Kevin's family. Paul thinks they don't exist and he's making kids up. -HumanFrailty
1:19 PM Josh says Kevin talks ____ about everyone but then plays nice to their face. -HumanFrailty
1:18 PM Josh: "He's a coward. He's a 56 year old _______ coward!" (about Kevin) -HumanFrailty
1:18 PM Paul says they'll be fine and they can beat Raven in the next HOH. He then turns the conversation to calling Kevin shady. -HumanFrailty
1:18 PM Jason was thinking it was going to be a conversation not a fight. -silverspoons
1:17 PM Paul telling Jason about how he tried to break up the fight by taking Raven outside. -HumanFrailty
1:16 PM Paul whispers to Jason to just blame Kevin. -HumanFrailty
1:15 PM 1:45 Paul in the KIT, working to get Josh riled up so Josh confronts Kevin. Says Kevin is playing victim. (Jason/Alex in KIT too.) -Tigrress
1:14 PM Matt continues to rant about Jason on the floatie. -HumanFrailty
1:13 PM Christmas is coddling Raven and telling her not to cry. -HumanFrailty
1:12 PM Raven and Christmas hugging in backyard and fish... -HumanFrailty

They are all started to scream at Kevin. I hope these people suffer some kind of backlash. This treatment is terrible. Christmas is yelling at Kevin because he asked her to go to the pool. She started yelling my foot is broken you know I can't go in the pool. Kevin stated you always sit by the pool.

Josh is looking for some kind of excuse to go "off" on Kevin.

They are all started to scream at Kevin. I hope these people suffer some kind of backlash. This treatment is terrible. Christmas is yelling at Kevin because he asked her to go to the pool. She started yelling my foot is broken you know I can't go in the pool. Kevin stated you always sit by the pool.

Josh is looking for some kind of excuse to go "off" on Kevin.
Josh doesn't need much of a reason to go bonkers he is bonkers

Josh started say something about Kevin family. Kevin didn't take to kindly to that he storms over to Josh and we get fish.

I was just coming over here to say they are now ganging up on Kevin. Unreal. They have no clue what they are doing to themselves. I think the hint might be Thursday when Matt leaves and he doesn't get a great response like Jess, Cody, Mark and Elena got.

Someone pointed out that maybe Xmas was hanging all over Kevin because she was high on pain meds and now she isn't and isn't as loopy??? They seemed so close and she really seemed to like him and now a complete turn around. Although if you remember all of their birthday toasts to Kevin they all loved him. How do you like someone that much and then just turn on them.....Paul.

You know we were thinking that eviction list wasn't true since now it looks like Matt is leaving. THey cut to fish because Kevin went at Josh. What if Kevin hit him??? Kevin is gone.

The problem is it's not against the rules to antagonize, it is to hit. As far as I have seen they didn't say Josh had the intention of making Kevin hit him, just to annoy him. They have been off the air for a good 20 minutes now, wonder what happened.

I hope Kevin knows people in high places or low places as the saying goes. Josh will be sitting in his mommas bedroom with the blinds down sucking his thumb and crying.

It just amazes me that none of them are saying to themselves, we are ganging up on a 56 year old man, what are we doing. Jason is not ganging up on him, maybe because he is 37 and has half a brain. Honestly, Kevin is so easy to get rid of, there is no reason to do this to him. He is not winning anything, why torture him? I couldn't even understand them ganging up on Cody and Jess, but at least they were physical threats to win something, but Kevin???

The problem is it's not against the rules to antagonize, it is to hit. As far as I have seen they didn't say Josh had the intention of making Kevin hit him, just to annoy him. They have been off the air for a good 20 minutes now, wonder what happened.
Josh was warned not to incite people to violence.

Josh was warned not to incite people to violence.

True, but the problem is they have to prove that was his intention. He could easily say I never thought he would hit me, I just wanted to get under his skin. Hopefully Kevin didn't hit him and Josh was talked to again. Maybe they'll tell Paul to knock it off. I have to think Josh's parents hate Paul. Paul is constantly using Josh to do his bidding. I'm no Josh fan, but he is truly being made to look like a fool by Paul.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter