• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Very interesting. I wonder if Kevin did hit him and will be booted from the game. That would then match up with the leaked boot list. And then Matt goes, again, matches up with the boot list.

What the heck?!?!? Josh inciting people all season is starting to really peeve me....... OMG he's such an ****

So apparently Josh told Kevin he was going to do bad things with his wife and make his daughters watch. That's really crossing the line.

So apparently Josh told Kevin he was going to do bad things with his wife and make his daughters watch. That's really crossing the line.

I just read that too, but that Jason said that, which I could not believe. Sometimes these feeders type fast and put the wrong person down. That's just an awful thing to say. What is wrong with these people. Like some have said, the real show will be when they get out into the real world, would love to see those feeds.

I just read that too, but that Jason said that, which I could not believe. Sometimes these feeders type fast and put the wrong person down. That's just an awful thing to say. What is wrong with these people. Like some have said, the real show will be when they get out into the real world, would love to see those feeds.

Jokers is still saying it was Jason. A couple of feeders have confirmed it WAS Jason. I'm shocked and disgusted.

OMG, it was Jason who said that despicable comment. There is a video to prove it. I can't post it here, because I'll be banned again, but go on twitter and search for @ellotherehowy Seriously what is Jason's wife going to think of that. I cannot believe Jason would say such a thing. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt that he went along with stuff to fit in and not be targeted but this is too much. He's a creep to even suggest that. I'd like to see if he has a girl how he would feel if someone said that about his wife and daughter. He did not say this to Kevin by the way.

Edit to add Josh was in the room and didn't seem to like what Jason said, but the video is cut off so no way to know if Josh said anything to him. Paul put his head in his hand like WTH and of course dopey Alex laughed at it. Honestly Alex you are a woman, how can you laugh at that.

Ok Live Feeders. I just read that they cut off the feeds again after Matt said jury vote and production vote. Anyone hear that? It would have taken place about 30 minutes ago, give or take.

They are despicable human beings stooping to an all time low for the show next to the year of racism. The comments about Kevin's wife can be taken as a threat.

I can't imagine Julie isn't going to have some input in this situation getting out of control. If she allows this to continue without making some kind of statement (especially with her husband being head of network) I will loose respect for her.

Ok Live Feeders. I just read that they cut off the feeds again after Matt said jury vote and production vote. Anyone hear that? It would have taken place about 30 minutes ago, give or take.

They are despicable human beings stooping to an all time low for the show next to the year of racism. The comments about Kevin's wife can be taken as a threat.

I'm not a live feeder but I was also thinking the comment could be taken as a threat. I wonder if Kevin's wife and daughters called CBS and said they feel threatened and pushed the issue if they would have no choice but to kick Jason out of the house.

The other thing too about hypocrite Alex she cried to Josh about her cousin being raped and sodomized. How dare she laugh at what Jason said. I'm so disgusted right now. There are things you do not joke about and rape is one of them.
OMG, you are right. I remember that conversation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter