BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Well this is an interesting turn of events:

5:12 PM Raven figuring out that Alex was the 2nd vote for Matt and that she was trying to frame Kevin
5:15 PM Maven, Paul and Christmas going over they need to make Alex believe that they are going for Kevin. Need to sell it. -starlet

Jokers is still saying it was Jason. A couple of feeders have confirmed it WAS Jason. I'm shocked and disgusted.

I'm correcting my post. I just read that it wasn't thrown away but Alex has hid the slop in supply room.

Last edited:
Wonder if he'll get a talking to. Will be interesting to see how he is when he gets out of the DR. He's hoping they keep him in there for 8 hours, he may be in there and out of the house in 8 minutes:

5:57 PM BB calls Jason to DR. "Thank God! Hope they keep me there for 8 hours." -

They just gathered everyone in the living room to announce that Matt is receiving a penalty vote for breaking the Have Not rules by eating regular food. Which Raven told Paul last night Matt would do so that he could ensure he would get voted out and she could stay in the house.

Matt getting penalty votes right and left. What they should do is start giving Raven the votes.

I'm.about at the point send them home expect Kevin and let the jurors come back in and play.

So glad I don't watch the live feeds. This stuff is not entertainment.

And if they keep it up, and the press really gets a hold of it-- as they will-- I wouldn't be surprised if some of the sponsors start to pull out.

This could be the season that killed BB.

So glad I don't watch the live feeds. This stuff is not entertainment.

And if they keep it up, and the press really gets a hold of it-- as they will-- I wouldn't be surprised if some of the sponsors start to pull out.

This could be the season that killed BB.

If shows like TMZ, 90 Day Fiancee and Say Yes to the Dress are still on, this won't kill Big Brother.

If shows like TMZ, 90 Day Fiancee and Say Yes to the Dress are still on, this won't kill Big Brother.
Also a show called 'Are you the one' is the most horrible people you can imagine. Like this BB cast but free to go all out, no holding back. They drink, sleep around, fight, tight and more fight. That show has had five seasons and still going.

Matt will get a penalty vote for eating food and not sleeping in HN room.
Watched a bit go BBAD, Kevin was just sitting with group not saying much, the others in pool and talking about home lives.

Matt and Raven in Kitchen eating ice-cream and going on and on about Matt leaving.

Then Jason and Kevin in backyard alone and Kevin was blasting Raven, that he's going to win HOH and put her up twice with no one else.
Kevin should know what Jason said about his wife, he would punch him in the face.

I never imagined people could act the way that they did. Absolutely disgusting.

Yeah, that old "mob mentality" is a real kicker in a close knit situation like this. At this point I don't think anyone will step up and make a move for fear of upsetting Paul and his loyal followers. Last season he was on the block almost every week and survived, this season he is making sure he controls every move of this game and it's obvious he has help from behind the scenes!

Josh:

I don't understand why, well I do understand why, he's trying to do all this stuff to protect himself in this game, because he is a bigger target than me and Christmas. But, if me and Christmas have his back 110%, why are you trying to go into side alliances...(inaudible), are they protecting him? He has to do what he has to do for his game, but, that ***** just does not make sense to me, but whatever. With Alex & Raven, why? So with me and Christmas, and he's locked in with us, and he has Alex & Raven working to take a shot at Kevin, and then, so, he would have us taking shots at each other and he is good with everybody. I don't know what Paul's trying to pull, but Paul's ***** smart, *smirk* He's protecting himself just in case. I know he has my back, I know he has Christmas' back, but I know that he is looking out for him, and he's trying to cover all bases, *big sigh*. Cuz he knows that he has Kevin already & he knows Kevin is not going to go against him, cuz if he does he is ***** & he's trying to get in with...he is trippin the ***** out..then with Josh sitting in deep thought, feeds switch to the Have Not room.

Josh, Use your brain you're saying it, but you're not grasping it!!! Come on dude figure it out and get a move made!!!

This is frustrating, Josh doesn't get why Paul is possibly looking out for himself....... OMG He has never watched BB before, not possible. I want to shake him.

Okay, this is IN NO WAY a justification for what Jason said, because that's something that should NEVER be said by ANYONE at ANY time....

But I read this morning that it was said in a context where Jason was hypothetically thinking of the worst thing he could say to Kevin if Kevin should ever nominate him. He said it in jest, without Kevin around, not in anger TO Kevin.

Again, he shouldn't have said it. Nobody should ever say it. But I just wanted to point out the difference in context(assuming that what I read was correct).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter