Big brother 25 Spoiler thread

I am trash for Big Brother. Been watching since season 8, have followed the live feeds since season 12 and have lived for Taran's RHAP daily updates since season...18? Can't believe we have a 100 day season ahead of us! They'll be in the house for Halloween - that could be fun 😃

Who is ready to watch the new big brother?
I am so annoyed that it's starting so late. I think we'll start out watching, but not sure if we'll stick with it with school and fall stuff starting so quickly after it starts. I really hope they go back to the regular start dates.

QUESTION .............

I think many reality shows started out of necessity during writer strikes. BUT the shows got more and more lively as the diary room and more became scripted. Now that there is a writers strike again, my fear is without the scripts the conversation might become very boring and we'll be back to slop competitions and more mundane to keep the show moving if these guests don't have the personality to carry it.

HOPE I'M WRONG but ... :confused3

QUESTION .............

I think many reality shows started out of necessity during writer strikes. BUT the shows got more and more lively as the diary room and more became scripted. Now that there is a writers strike again, my fear is without the scripts the conversation might become very boring and we'll be back to slop competitions and more mundane to keep the show moving if these guests don't have the personality to carry it.

HOPE I'M WRONG but ... :confused3
Lol...see I'd prefer more of the comps etc and WAAAYYY less of the scripted drama. I just don't get the point it's pretty much all made up/pot-stirring at the very least and not real. I'd rather it be more genuinely and miss the comps.

Lol...see I'd prefer more of the comps etc and WAAAYYY less of the scripted drama. I just don't get the point it's pretty much all made up/pot-stirring at the very least and not real. I'd rather it be more genuinely and miss the comps.
Don't get me wrong I agree with you to an extent. BUT you must do a GREAT job of vetting and finding outgoing personable interesting houseguests if you are relying on their ability to entertain. That stopped many years ago.

I think for years they have so relied on the scripts (was obvious from free convo to diary room to comps that many have no ability to be that creative) that now with writers suddenly gone - and houseguests casted based on writers there, that we might have a boring group that they will be scrambling to add in mundane games rather than keep it truly interesting and competitive. I hope I am wrong but going in with low expectations this year.

I am IN! Haven't seen any spoilers yet about the show. Just hoping it's all newbies and not previous guests. I enjoyed when the show had interesting twists like the twins switching places and the people who knew each other outside the house. I would love for some secret twists like that again.

I'm in. Watched last night. Hoping for a fun season. Also wish it started sooner, but assumed, they delayed due to the writer strike so they have something for the fall since the fall shows cannot premiere due to the strike.

I'm in. Watched last night. Hoping for a fun season. Also wish it started sooner, but assumed, they delayed due to the writer strike so they have something for the fall since the fall shows cannot premiere due to the strike.
I'm pretty sure it started late due to the writers strike. It's also 100 days long, so the finale isn't until November 9. That gives CBS 3 hours a week of content to fill the gap since their scripted shows won't be airing in the fall. Add in 90 minutes each of Survivor and Amazing Race (plus the Challenge USA), and CBS is using its reality shows to fill a big hole.

Cirie, love her. And her son is also on. Didn't notice Frankie Grande. Not loving that we hardly got any interaction. We got none really. Too long on intros and 1st comps. No seeing them all sit in the living room talking and sharing about themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter