Big Brother 7: All-stars ***SPOILER Thread***

Good Ol Gal

A Longhorn living in Buckeye Country
DVC Gold
I don't want to post anything on the official thread that might ruin it for others..........................................

CBS aired a new All-Stars commercial today during "Champ Car Racing: The Grand Prix of Portland" which showed NEW VIDEO of 9 HGs in a Brady Bunch-esque 3x3 grid. They were Nakomis, Monica, Jase, Howie, Dana (or Sarah?), Michael (Cowboy), George, Bunky, and Alison. All 9 are on the leaked list of 20.

bbsquare1.jpg
bbsquare2.jpg

What do you all think of these options for HG??

I don't really want Monica (I can hardly remember her!!) or Cowboy, or Nakomis for that matter.

so is anyone going to subscribe to the live feeds this year?

I got the 30 day free trial last year and I couldn't pull myself away from it! :rotfl:

It was quite sad actually :sad2: I found myself totally addicted to it!!

Does anyone know if you can have Real Player on a Mac?

I hope both Jase and Howie don't get chosen, same with Nakomis and Michael. Either one or the other. I know my vote will be for Howie and Bunky.

I had live feeds last year also, however, my laptop burned up last week so I am on my sons computer in his room. With the laptop I could put it in the kitchen and still cook dinner. This year I think I will saty clear of it. I was WAY addicted.

Mike Boogie has already confirmed that he will be there tonight on his website:
Hi,This is Mike "Boogie" Malin. Thanks for visiting my official website. I am going to be on the CBS Big Brother Allstar show on Wednesday night, June 21, 2006. I need you to go to http://www.cbs.com and vote for me so that I can make your summer filled with Boogie Nights.

I love my fans and want you to send me an email and come and party with me at one of my hot night clubs when you are in town.

Look forward to entertaining you all summer.

Mike "Boogie" Malin
http://www.mikeboogiemalin.com/ There is a little video of him asking for you vote. He also says that Dr. Will will be there :teeth:

Coupon code for the live feeds bb7early

You have to use it BEFORE the feeds start - or rather, "This special offer is only valid up to the season premiere of the show, 7/6"

The coupon ends up saving you $2 a month if you sign up for monthly access ($12.99 a month with the discount) or $10 every 3 months with the season pass ($29.99 for 3 months with the discount).

Sounds like the three month plan is a pretty good deal - but again you have to sign up BEFORE the the premire (or on the day of) - so people trying to do the 2 week trial and then sign up won't be able to.

http://www.real.com/bigbrother/ this is the link that gets you a coupon screen - normal Superpass links don't have a coupon box.

Oh I can't wait for tonight! I love Will and he has always been my favorite ! I would love to see him and Kaser in the house. I also hope they have more competions this year, like for food. I can not stand Alison and she would be hard to watch! She just annoys me.

dustysky said:
Who the heck is Monica?

Monica was from season 2. She was 4th, I believe. She lost family in the Twin Towers. There were just a handful of HG's left in the house on 9/11 (season 2). She was "all right". I don't remember her having a "strong" personality either way (good/evil).

YAY! No Chi-whora or Nicole!

Wow, lots of picks to choose from season 6, it was when I stopped watching.

Bunky and Marcellos in the same house? Please let it be! That would be a HOOT.

Dr. Will all the way though!

If Marcellas makes it into the house, will they still have House Calls?
Would Gretchen host it by herself, or will they get someone else to co-host???

Good Ol Gal said:
so is anyone going to subscribe to the live feeds this year?

I got the 30 day free trial last year and I couldn't pull myself away from it! :rotfl:

It was quite sad actually :sad2: I found myself totally addicted to it!!

Does anyone know if you can have Real Player on a Mac?
Oh Liz you know i will.... LOL

I love BB spoilers! I'm counting on all you live-feeders to keep us updated :)

I sure hope there's no fish tank this year!
:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

Sandy22 said:
I love BB spoilers! I'm counting on all you live-feeders to keep us updated :)

I sure hope there's no fish tank this year!
:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

I can't stand those darn fish!! And that horrible glub glub sound :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter