• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I never look at this thread because I don't like spoilers, but now that it's over, I just want to say that I'm so glad with how it ended. Not only with Cody winning (well-deserved), but the fact that Nicole wasn't in the final two. :rotfl:

Glad Cody took Enzo and not Nicole
Glad Cody won.....he definitely deserved it
Glad the season of All Stars is over.......let's get some new people on the show!

I didn't pick for a favorite this year because I really couldn't think of one.

I didn't either, I was over all of it.
Please, I hope they can do a season with no repeaters, that hasn't happened in a few years.

Wasn't last year all new people?

Yes, last year was all new people. I think their problem is casting, they seem to cast cookie cutter people. The older shows seemed to have such different types of people on, different ages, different backgrounds. Now it's like all 20 year olds from Texas A&M and then one black person and one gay person. I'm sure if they tried they could cast intriguing people like they used to. The whole point of the show was to bring people from different walks of life and see how they react to each other while playing a game for a lot of money. Now it's all about getting the most Instagram followers, it's a joke.

Yes, last year was all new people. I think their problem is casting, they seem to cast cookie cutter people. The older shows seemed to have such different types of people on, different ages, different backgrounds. Now it's like all 20 year olds from Texas A&M and then one black person and one gay person. I'm sure if they tried they could cast intriguing people like they used to. The whole point of the show was to bring people from different walks of life and see how they react to each other while playing a game for a lot of money. Now it's all about getting the most Instagram followers, it's a joke.
I liked it better in the beginning when there was a more diverse group of people.

How many "real" people would want to go on the show? Taking that much time from career and family would be impossible for most. And, the experience itself would not be appealing to most people. So, that really limits the possible contestant pool to people who have not established a career or have to support a family - or want to become "influencers".

Just watched the finale on DVR last night. Cody winning was so predictable. Best part of the show was seeing the devastation in Nicole's face when she got cut. She thought she already had it locked up. In one camera view either right before or right after? the competition, Julie was talking and Cody and Nicole were on camera and she didn't realize it. She was "practicing" her look. Doing her head and neck in slightly different positions, contorting her face, and figuring her posture. So vain...... Would love to be a fly on the wall when Victor told her about losing her lucrative endorsement deals.

I too am very much looking forward to a new season with NEW houseguests. Agree with others that they need to cast a wider variety of people.

For those that used to watch the earlier seasons, do you remember how it was more about them as people and how they deal with living together, rather than them only showing the whispering conversations and gameplay all the time?

I used to love those early season, where they would show the players hanging out, talking about their lives, having fun, etc. I feel this show misses that now. Anyone agree?

I do remember the early seasons. One of the biggest things I remember is Kent and Bunky from Season 2. Bunky was gay and Kent was an ultra conservative, 2 people who would have never had anything to do with each other in real life, but by the end of the show they became very close friends and kept that friendship up after the show. Kent just passed away I believe.

I do remember the early seasons. One of the biggest things I remember is Kent and Bunky from Season 2. Bunky was gay and Kent was an ultra conservative, 2 people who would have never had anything to do with each other in real life, but by the end of the show they became very close friends and kept that friendship up after the show. Kent just passed away I believe.

Exactly - this is the stuff I miss

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter