• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

I am rooting for Christmas to win. I really like her. But perhaps. I'm in the minority. I hope Kaysar isn't the pawn!

I definitely agree that Nicole and Dani are being mean girls. And that Enzo is doing what he wants with his HOH.

I am rooting for Christmas to win. I really like her. But perhaps. I'm in the minority. I hope Kaysar isn't the pawn!

I definitely agree that Nicole and Dani are being mean girls. And that Enzo is doing what he wants with his HOH.

I used to not like Christmas but she is kinda growing on me this season now that Janelle is out.

I think it says it all when Nicole F went from being a nurse on her original season to a new label of "social influencer."

I give Kevin kudos that was a tough comp.
We need a turn-around tonight for HOH, I'm sick of who has been leading the house for 4 weeks.
David or Kevin would be great.

I agree. I would have been out of that comp in 5 minutes....lol

I would love for David, Bayleigh, Davonne, Kevin, or Christmas to win HOH. I even wonder what Memphis would do with an HOH now..... I think he has seen that he isn't tight with the other guys like he thought he was.

I give Kevin kudos that was a tough comp.
We need a turn-around tonight for HOH, I'm sick of who has been leading the house for 4 weeks.
David or Kevin would be great.

I think Kevin would cave to Enzo, Cody, et al if he won HOH. I think the one that would make the biggest move would be Ian. I’m hoping he wins HOH.

I agree. I would have been out of that comp in 5 minutes....lol

I would love for David, Bayleigh, Davonne, Kevin, or Christmas to win HOH. I even wonder what Memphis would do with an HOH now..... I think he has seen that he isn't tight with the other guys like he thought he was.

Bayleigh and Da'Vonne are in with Cody & Tyler, so they can't win if we want a change of course.

Kevin is with Enzo and Christmas kinda is too. ANd, worse yet, Ian is with Nicole. So....David must win HoH. C'mon, man, pull this one off for us!!!!

Man, I wanted Day to win. Xmas is just like Cody or Tyler winning. Though maybe they will take a shot at Dani. Probably put up Day and Bay though. Boo.

Last edited:
Poor Day, she won 2 rounds and Christmas wins HoH without even hitting the buzzer, ridiculous. The only thing will be if Enzo can convince her to put Dani up. Christmas does seem easily swayed by other people and may not put up who is best for her game.

Day seemed to be done with Cody with what they showed, so I was really hoping she would win.
She was hitting that buzzer like lightening, then when its on the line she hit the wrong answer, darn it.
Christmas received a gift for sure.

I am happy about the new suite, maybe it will change up the way things have been going.
Ratings are down this season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter