• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER ALL-STARS SPOILER'S WELCOME!

It was mostly a recap of what happened between votes and then the HOH comp and naming Christmas and Tyler to the block. Nicole says she doesn't trust either one because they voted for her to leave over David. Cody used that "vote" as the reason to put them up. Enzo betrayed them to Cody. He told him they wanted him to flip. He still thinks Cody is taking him to the F2, but Cody told Nicole that he'd never vote her out. She thinks he's her F2.

I think Nicole is Cody's real Final 2. I'm guessing he thinks no one will give her the money since she won before, but that thinking may backfire. The fact that she won before and made it to Final 2 is probably going to seem really impressive to the jury.

Hm. Think she'll put up Memphis and Cody ? Cody and Enzo? Memphis and Enzo? LOL. Those are the only options!

Sbe will have to be strategic, because of POV.

I think she may take the shot at Cody, maybe a backdoor.
Memphis may go up.

Hm. Think she'll put up Memphis and Cody ? Cody and Enzo? Memphis and Enzo? LOL. Those are the only options!

Sbe will have to be strategic, because of POV.
I totally think she'll put up Christmas and Memphis and no matter what happens in veto I definitely think one of them will be gone...preferably Memphis. I really think those 3 (Nicole, Cody, Enzo) are pretty tight.

I totally think she'll put up Christmas and Memphis and no matter what happens in veto I definitely think one of them will be gone...preferably Memphis. I really think those 3 (Nicole, Cody, Enzo) are pretty tight.
This. Cody has a F2 with Nicole and one with Enzo so he is dragging them along. They aren't doing much playing. They would be smart to try for F2 together but in the final HoHs Cody will win...he is a comp beast. Nicole has won nothing, until now (but Enzo and Memphis both said they did not want to win this week and would throw it), and I think Enzo has barely won anything.

But Xmas will likely go this week. Nicole has this weird thing about being the last woman standing. I was surprised that she relented last night and voted out Tyler. I know she wanted to clip Xmas bad. If Nicole wants to build her 'resume she should get Cody out and if not Cody then Memphis. Sending out Xmas or Enzo is not much different then sending out Kevin or Day.

Last edited:
Nicole will put up Christmas and Memphis for sure. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope Christmas wins the veto. It will force her to put up Enzo. Maybe that will wake Enzo up to the fact he needs to get rid of Nicole and Cody if he's going to win this. I think Enzo can only win against Christmas honestly.

Cody has got this game locked. What is wrong with Enzo.

Nicole nominated Christmas and Memphis, as planned, leaving Cody and Enzo the only ones who haven't yet touched the block. Feeds came back to Christmas whispering to Memphis, who looked a little shell-shocked, about planting seeds and laying groundwork for a deal. We came in mid-whisper but presumably it was a follow-up to a pitch Christmas made earlier to Enzo. She talked about throwing the veto to him so he could take one of them down, and Cody would have to go up. And be voted out. What she doesn't know is Enzo retold that convo to Cody and they both agreed it was a ridiculous idea.

Cody has got this game locked. What is wrong with Enzo.

Nicole nominated Christmas and Memphis, as planned, leaving Cody and Enzo the only ones who haven't yet touched the block. Feeds came back to Christmas whispering to Memphis, who looked a little shell-shocked, about planting seeds and laying groundwork for a deal. We came in mid-whisper but presumably it was a follow-up to a pitch Christmas made earlier to Enzo. She talked about throwing the veto to him so he could take one of them down, and Cody would have to go up. And be voted out. What she doesn't know is Enzo retold that convo to Cody and they both agreed it was a ridiculous idea.
Does Enzo not see that if Xmas or Memphis win veto and come down and it is not Cody who replaces then it is him. Like duh!

Does Enzo not see that if Xmas or Memphis win veto and come down and it is not Cody who replaces then it is him. Like duh!
If Enzo wins and takes someone down, he is still the winner and can't go up. That's why they want to throw the veto to him... to force her to put Cody on the block.

I dont see anyone winning against Cody. I think the jury hates Christmas - would be a great strategic move for anyone to take her.

Davonne: Christmas is her name but the holidays got mixed up, she should be named Halloween.

LOL

Enzo runs back to all HOH's like a little muppet with stories.
Imagine being on the block yourself and throwing the veto to someone else???
That is as stupid as Marcel, when he didn't use the veto to save himself and he was voted out and went home....
I kinda hope she does it and gets a good dose of reality (No pun intended) :)

At least it will give us something interesting to watch on this snoozefest.

I don't understand Enzo not taking that deal. Here you have 2 people on the block willing to throw you the veto so you are safe, you take someone down and then Cody goes up and you get the biggest threat out of the house. I don't see how any of them think they can beat Cody. I'm starting to think some of these people have agreed to split the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter