big cedar lodge

mrsdon

DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>I'm a morning pers
Just booked big cedar lodge for labor day weekend.
We are staying in an inn room with a queen bed. Wanted the one-bedroom w/loft but thet were sold out. We are going in order to celebrate our 20th!!!
Actual 20th is not until Sept 12, but its mid-week and too hard to get all that time off from work
I am excited just to be able to go someplace

I hope you have a great time! I've been to Big Cedar when in the Branson area but just for dinner. I'll be anxious to hear what you thought of the resort. Oh, HAPPY 20th!

We're headed to Big Cedar Lodge this weekend! We were there 2 years ago and it is gorgeous. Just a hint.....30 days out reservations become available so double check, you may get the room you want. :)

I think you will enjoy Big Cedar Lodge. My family loves it there so much we purchased into their time share they started last October (with BlueGreen Vacation Club). You can check out their web site BigCedarLodge.com. We have stayed in the Honeymoon cabin with loft and two bedroom cabin with DVC points and a two bedroom fishing cabin with paying. I have not seen the lodges but I'm sure they are nice. Everything is rustic and will remind you of the DVC Wilderness Lodge. There is a nice restaurant with a bar below that serves food and a singing cowboy at times. They have a 9 hole miniture golf, tennis, nice pool, horseback riding, trails, etc. The only bad thing is the drive back from Branson at night after enjoying a show. If you have any questions let me know. When I mentioned to people there we were staying using our timeshare they say it must be Disney because they do not allow anyone else in. The timeshare portion will change that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter