Big Changes for Disney after the 50th?

That article gives me a headache. Basically, they are just sayin' that the one-time, temporary changes that were made during the 50th are temporary and will end after the 50th to be replaced by their previous incarnations.... like Disney has done in pretty much EVERY celebration of this type?

Also in the news.... water is wet?

I am also not sure how these are "not good" changes. I'm kinda happy that Happily Ever After will be back, and TBH I am surprised the water pageant has not been dug a big watery grave yet seeing as how it's on it's 50th year of it's original 5 year run. It's going to give the space probe voyager a run for its money on who can outlast their original mission longer (although voyager has the upper hand since it has not been serviced in all those years while the EWP has).

This is sorta weird, feels like there’s been an increase in linking to MSN here lately, but the actual sources are elsewhere (in this case it’s The Street, in another they were hosting a Daily Mirror rumor). Are people getting these stories from the MSN homepage or elsewhere?

Geeze, talk about a writer trying to stir up stuff (want to use a much stronger word that can't be used here) where there isn't anything to be stirred up.
So, let me get this straight. They are reporting that the 50th Anniversary changes are going to end at the end of the 50th Anniversary celebration. And they are trying to make that negative. Because? Wow, just wow. Disney gets and deserves tons of bad press lately. Ending their 50th anniversary celebration at the end of the year long celebration is sure number 1million on the list.

Don’t expect better, but less for more. oh boy, how it’s going to cost ya.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter