Big Hero 6 - Baymax Giveaway

wdwgoofydaddy

DIS Veteran
Hello all,

Not sure if this is allowed or not but we have heard that there is a shortage of Baymax plush at the Disney store and Disney online.

We had an extra so we are giving it away to one lucky winner. Our son thought it was a great idea and his way of sharing the magic.

Here is the link to enter

http://memoriesofdisney.com/2014/11/big-hero-6-baymax-mech-giveaway/

If this is not allowed, please feel free to remove. We are not selling anything, Just want to share some BH6 Disney magic.

That's sweet of you! Signed up and hope to win. I took my children to see the movie this week and they loved it (as did I)!

That's sweet of you! Signed up and hope to win. I took my children to see the movie this week and they loved it (as did I)!

Thanks for entering the contest. We hope you win too. We often get extra Disney stuff so if this goes well, we will be giving away more each month.

I am so excited that we won this for Faith! Thank you so much!!!

You are very welcome! We are happy that Faith and Baymax will be together soon.

There is an incredibly happy little girl in my house! When we opened it, she whispered "Is this from the Disney wish fairy?"

She has not set Baymax down since! Thank you so much!!!

15492488204_41dbe18d7e.jpg
[/url]Baymax is my best friend! by Allyson244, on Flickr[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter