Big Hero 6 Box Office

DisneyDetective

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen the film yet but what i've read seems to indicate that it is a great film and yet the box office taking are not anywhere near record high.

I haven't seen the film yet but what i've read seems to indicate that it is a great film and yet the box office taking are not anywhere near record high.

I'm not sure if there is a question in here somewhere, but it's made $216,083,000 in the US and another $212,000,000 overseas. That is by no means a poor box office.

I really liked it. Sort of like the Incredibles updated with some cultural flair.
I also liked the song from it "Immortal"

We watched it. It was a great movie! I will be purchasing it when it comes out in the stores. It was a great movie for everyone but if you have a younger boy this is what you have been waiting for from Disney. Would make great characters for the parks and even a character breakfast.

Remember to bring tissues if you are at all a crier and there is a death in the movie so if your child hasn't had experience with this you may want to talk with them prior to going, but do not let it stop you. Think Fox and the Hound, Bambi examples for the death talk.

I'm not sure if there is a question in here somewhere, but it's made $216,083,000 in the US and another $212,000,000 overseas. That is by no means a poor box office.

I don't know about other overseas markets but the film doesn't even open in the UK until January 30th.

ford family

I don't know about other overseas markets but the film doesn't even open in the UK until January 30th.

ford family

Really? Well then the overseas numbers will get higher :)

I thought it was a fantastic film, I went with my 21 year old son and we both loved it!!! I did need some tissues though.

Just yesterday my dd texted me a video of a talking Baymax one of her dorm friends got for his birthday last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter