Biggest Loser Show Chit Chat Thread

I actually thought there would be a twist where they sent Bret home WITH Courtney. The girl has lost over 200 pounds but has been in a plateau for weeks - it seems like she needs more help or to switch up her workouts, food, something. But she does have a great support system and has proven she can do it at home too, so that's good at least.

I actually thought there would be a twist where they sent Bret home WITH Courtney. The girl has lost over 200 pounds but has been in a plateau for weeks - it seems like she needs more help or to switch up her workouts, food, something. But she does have a great support system and has proven she can do it at home too, so that's good at least.

Hi Nicole! :wave2: So nice to see you! :flower3: You've had some of the best ideas on the new race clues I've seen. :thumbsup2

Hi, Lisa!
It's funny how the people on here and the comments on the Facebook are so different with those new race clues! I've really been trying to figure out the clues, though Disney is keeping us in the dark!

Oops! Our thread fell off the page before the finale! :laughing:

Anyone else surprised at the folks in the final four? I would not have predicted any of them at the beginning. This season has been more interesting and had more surprises that the other seasons I've watched. :hippie:

I wouldn't have expected any of them in the final 4 either. Rulon quitting a couple of weeks ago really changed the game. Given the final 4 and who's left, I'm guessing the at home winner will have lost a higher percentage of body weight than the winner. The ladies just don't have that much more weight to lose. They look great. Based on the current results they are all at, or almost at, a normal weight now. Even though Jays currently in last place weight loss wise, I think it's his game to lose. He still has the weight to lose to beat the ladies.

Loved this quote from Jillian last night!

"When you have a why to live for, you can tolerate any fight, any amount of pain, any amount of struggle!"

I wouldn't have expected any of them in the final 4 either. Rulon quitting a couple of weeks ago really changed the game. Given the final 4 and who's left, I'm guessing the at home winner will have lost a higher percentage of body weight than the winner. The ladies just don't have that much more weight to lose. They look great. Based on the current results they are all at, or almost at, a normal weight now. Even though Jays currently in last place weight loss wise, I think it's his game to lose. He still has the weight to lose to beat the ladies.

Agreed...

The ones I wanted to be there arn't and I don't like the final 4 that much.. I agree it' Jay's game to loose simply due to he still has weight TO loose-

The ones I want most to see at the final are Courtney, Jen and Austin

-em

I haven't watched the show at all this season, but I will try to watch the finale tonight.

I think this year has had the most people make it to or close to their goal while on campus. I don't dislike the final 4, but there isn't one that stands out to root for for me either.

I am looking forward to seeing Courtney at the finale.

NBC has renewed BL for next year.

Maria :upsidedow

I'm happy to see the sisters make it out of the group that was left but I am disappointed that they didn't run a marathon for the final four. Or even a half marathon.

I'm finally caught up, and I'm going to watch live tonight. I admit, I'm not really excited about this group. I have nothing against them, just not feeling compelled to see a particular individual win.

I am looking forward to seeing how Courtney is doing!

So I thought for sure those disks were going to say "You're going to be competing in an Ironman next month!" I wonder why they stopped doing the Marathon - not that I thought it was a great idea for some of the contestants in the first place.

I can't believe I am caught up now, too - this group didn't grab me, but there were few enough of them that I disliked and they are long gone now. I find Hannah to be weirdly amusing.

I'm interested to see how it goes. The girls all looked to me like they had barely anything left to lose before the finale. :confused3 I know numbers-wise, they maybe do, but they all looked so great, I'm not sure why they'd want to other than to wind the grand prize!

I was happy to see Olivia win from the group that was left. I thought that she looked the best of the two sisters. I'm glad that she lost the asymmetrical hairdo, too.

And I really wonder what Rulon looks like now. Not that I liked him or anything but inquiring minds want to know. ;)

I liked this season better than some of the other ones that I've seen. It will be fun to see Anna Kournikova does as the new trainer.

Hard to believe that the Season 12 folks are probably getting ready to get started right now! :hippie:

Did I imagine this, or did Cara not look happy when Anna Kournikova came out? She can't be more annoying than that twit Kim aka Barbie, it will be interesting to see what she brings to the show.

I admit I FF'd through the finale, what was the deal with Rulon?

Did I imagine this, or did Cara not look happy when Anna Kournikova came out? She can't be more annoying than that twit Kim aka Barbie, it will be interesting to see what she brings to the show.

I admit I FF'd through the finale, what was the deal with Rulon?

I FF'd through the finale, too, Maria. :lmao:

I read that since he quit Rulon wasn't eligible for the at home prize so he didn't show. I've heard various stories as to whether he was asked and didn't show or was totally MIA.

I have to say this season was more interesting than most and I certainly did not peg Olivia as being the Biggest Loser at the beginning. I love how pretty and elegant she looks now -- especially that black outfit she wore home. I'm glad she got rid of the asymmetrical look, too.

I expect that this thread will fade away over the summer and we can start a new one in the fall.

Have a great summer everyone and hope to see you on the BL challenge thread or elsewhere on the WISH boards! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter