Binding your autograph book

connie1042

DIS Veteran
Can anyone show me their finished book. I did 4x6 pages. Where and how did you have them put together. I am putting photos on one side, autograph on the other. I think I made the mistake of cutting the card equal on all sides. Did not leave and area for the binding. I think I can fix it, but i am doing 4 books, so will be alot of work. So show me your finished books please.

You don't need that much room for the binding. I get mine done at Office Max.
Here are some of mine. As you can see, I didn't cut the cruise cards exactly even.
The regular WDW card is cut even on all sides, and they look just fine.

IMG_3712.JPG

IMG_3713.JPG

I had mine done at Office Max . The pictures I had printed were 4x6. We are going in a couple of weeks so ours doesn't have anything in it yet. I had the cover and the last page laminated.

Attachments

• IMG_5362.PNG
    IMG_5362.PNG
    406.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5363.PNG
    IMG_5363.PNG
    323.9 KB · Views: 22

I had mine done at Office Max . The pictures I had printed were 4x6. We are going in a couple of weeks so ours doesn't have anything in it yet. I had the cover and the last page laminated.

Where did you find the autograph pages at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter