Binge-Worthy TV show

These are all shows I would watch with DD18. She would never watch TWD or FTWD, but I would watch it with her if she’d want to watch it.

Lost (Hulu)
Stranger Things (Netflix)
The Resident (Hulu)
Outer Banks (Netflix)
The Walking Dead (Netflix)
Fear the Walking Dead (Hulu) (watch after you’ve watched TWD)
Schitt’s Creek (Netflix)

Anne with an E
Sweet Toothe
Locke & Key
Three Musketeers (on roku 2014 version)
Merlin (2008 version with Colin Morgan)
Outlander

Last edited:

I just completed Ozark episode 1 on Sunday. It'll be slow going. I wanted to start now since the 4th season just dropped.
So far I like it, and I'm seeing parallels to Breaking Bad.
Something really bothered me about what Del did early in his appearance in Episode 1, I'll wait and save it for the Ozark thread.

My wife and I are really enjoying After Life on Netflix. Has some really bad language so not for those offended by that sort of thing.

Haven't seen any of the shows you listed so I'm not sure what type they are. Here are my suggestions.

Dead To Me (Netflix) - suspense
Psych (Amazon) - comedy
Suits (Amazon) - drama

This week I binged Inventing Anna - fascinating stuff. I have now spent time going down the Rabbit hole of Anna Sorokin aka Anna Delvay.

I loved Schitts Creek and Ted Lasso - watched these with the family

Looking for a new show to get us hooked. We loved the first season of Truth Be Told, Cruel Summer, One of Us is Lying, Defending Jacob, and Big Sky. Looking for something along those lines to watch with my college-aged children. Would prefer no true crime and no nudity (awkward with my kids even if they are in college). We have Hulu, Netflix, Apple TV+, Peacock, Disney+, and Paramount.
LUCIFER

Anne with an E
Sweet Toothe

Locke & Key
Three Musketeers (on roku 2014 version)
Merlin (2008 version with Colin Morgan)
Outlander
LOVE both of these. I also recommend The Crown and The Queen's Gambit - both on Netflix. If you have Amazon, The Amazing Mrs. Maisel is probably one of my favourite shows of all time and that's saying a lot because I watch waaaaay too much TV. :happytv: And OP - I totally get you; I find sexually explicit material in mixed company to be very uncomfortable myself. There's very little of it in any of the things I've recommended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter