Bingo Poke and Fold

Justin P Brodley

Earning My Ears
My wife is on the Alaskan cruise and told me they have to use whiteboard pens for the bingo games. We did the same thing on the Wish and I thought it was just a strange wish thing. Why did disney stop the poke and fold and force everyone to use the whiteboard pens? When did this happen?

My wife is on the Alaskan cruise and told me they have to use whiteboard pens for the bingo games. We did the same thing on the Wish and I thought it was just a strange wish thing. Why did disney stop the poke and fold and force everyone to use the whiteboard pens? When did this happen?
Probably has to do with waste paper. Poke & fold, I believe are just thrown away after the games. Whiteboard (wipe off) can be reused.

The 1st time I saw this was on the Magic in June, and then on the Wonder in August. It wasn't that way on the Fantasy in January. Yes, the cards are now reusable/rescannable by DCL, which is why they ask bingo participants not to split the boards (as the cards are back to back) so as not to mess up the card #. Probably a combination of cost savings / reducing paper waste.

We've shifted to the automatic scoring devices, I then don't have to worry about missing a number while drinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter