birth certificate website...

sandee

Mouseketeer
Just booked another cruise for March 16th. I recall someone giving a website for ordering birth certificates via internet. Anyone have the URL handy? We're taking my mom with us and she'll need to get a raised copy of her BC for the trip. Thanks guys!

It will be cheaper to get it directly from the county in which your mother was born.

Peggy

Find out the state and county that your mom was born. Then, you can do a google search (click here) for "birth certificates "State" and/or "County". Most states have a way to order birthcertificates on line, or at least list the address to send an application for a birth certificate to.

Vitalcheck.com is simply going to do the same thing, and charge you extra to do it.

If you need any help, please feel free to let me know. I access this stuff all the time at work, and can probably get you the address or website you need.

Originally posted by randytenn

Most states have a way to order birthcertificates on line, or at least list the address to send an application for a birth certificate to.

Vitalcheck.com is simply going to do the same thing, and charge you extra to do it.

True, if you have the time to mail away for your BC, you can do it for less money yourself. But if you have to do it quickly, it's worth a few dollars to let VitalChek do the legwork for you. And for several states, they actually post on their web sites that VitalChek is the only way to order your BC electronically or to get the process expedited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter