Birthday at Disney

Hi! Looking for great ideas to celebrate my 13yo birthday at WDW in September. Thanks!
Hi!
There's so much to do... tell us some of your interests and maybe we can help. Favorite park? Favorite type of food? Do you care about characters or have a favorite? Any relevant hobbies?

Hi! She loves Stitch!!! Favorite parks well all but she could skip Epcot! She likes a Dole Whip and Mickey Ice Cream...and she is a volleyball player

Have breakfast with Stitch at Ohana. She will love that. If Disney knows she is celebrating her birthday, she will get a Celebrating my Birthday button and every where she goes she will be wished a Happy Birthday and even maybe a celebration cupcake. I did tea at the Grand Floridian with my little niece several years ago and they treated her like a Princess and she loved it.

Breakfast with Stitch is definitely on the list just hoping Ohana is opened again by September...and definitely the Birthday Button...Birthday ears....

I hope to discover something out of the box!

I'm following this because my daughter will be turning 9 during our trip in November. It will be her first trip to WDW. I am so excited!

Don't forget to get a birthday pin at guest services! The birthday greetings from all the cast members are the best, and they may surprise her with a bit of pixie dust.

My daughter is also turning 13 in September when we go. Ask your daughter what she would like to do. She may surprise you with her answer. My daughter has asked to go to Space 220 for a meal, so I hope that opens by then. :) She also is excited for Epcot, which hasn't been the case in the past. I think she's more interested in the culture now. My daughter also like to eat anything shaped like Mickey, so we will likely indulge her on that. And she wants to ride all the roller coasters. She was too afraid to ride certain ones the last time we went, so that is on the list.

That’s awesome! I am thrilled that my soon to be 13yo wants to go to Disney. She wants to go to OhanA (crossing fingers it reopens) and asked to have breakfast or dinner in the castle.

I am going to start collecting the new series of stitch pins for her as a surprise for her actual birthday. Sadly I missed the January pin!

My daughter is only 7 1/2, but she's already told me that she wants to do a backstage tour when she turns 13! She reminds me often that we will need to do whichever tour at the time is showing backstage at The Haunted Mansion. She LOVES watching behind the scenes videos and learning how the rides and shows work. Who knows if those will be open back up for September, but it's a neat idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter