• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday at Planet Hollywood?

rbalcom

Mouseketeer
I have a question as to whether they do anything special for birthdays at Planet Hollywood. It is my DS's 6th birthday on the day we arrive, and he absolutely wants to go to Disney Quest that afternoon. (We arrive at 1:30) We are getting the basic dream maker package and, because we are not interested in any of the extras like mini-golf or leave a legacy tile, we thought we would take the $25 certificate for Planet Hollywood and go there for supper. We have made ps's already bur forgot to mention it was a birthday meal. Do they do anything special there and do they need advance notice? And how do I let them know ie call restaurant direct or call ps reservations again? Any help would be appreciated.

Ususally if you mention it to your host/hostess and server they will bring a brownie with a candle and ice cream. We did have one server who ignored the birthday but that is unusual.

Make sure that you check the fine print on the Dream Maker package! I happened to notice the other day that the $25 gift certificate to Planet Hollywood is good only during certain hours! I can't remember the exact hours - but if you made PS already for dinner, you might want to check the fine print! We are also planning on using the PH certificates for our visit to DQ in March!

Thanks for the heads up on the times that the certificates are good for. The only thing we have received is the confirmation of our package. I thought we would had to make our choices when we checked into the resort. If that's the case how do I know what the specific hours will be? Anyone with any ideas about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter