• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday Badge

HALLOWEENTOWN

Earning My Ears
My son will be turning 6 during our trip to WDW. I think I read a long time ago that WDW has birthday badges. Where can I get one? TIA.

we got ours in the town hall
( I think that is what it is called where you make reservations on the right when you enter the park)
on main street!! Darren loved all the attention he got

We also got a birthday badge from City Hall in MK for my then 4 yr old son. He loved all the attention he got from the CM's, it started LOTS of conversations with them. He wore it all week, and will be doing it again in Nov when we go next.

I forgot to tell you that when he went on the jungle cruise the whole boat sang happy birthday to him and he got to make a special call to goofy who said a special happy bday wish

When we went to WDW on my birthday a few years ago, my parents got me a birthday pin at Town Hall (which is on your right when you first walk into MK). I got a lot of attention and it was a great experience.

My dh got one at Guest Services at MGM at when we bought our APs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter