• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

birthday button

Dmom

Earning My Ears
While planning our trip, I read somewhere that if a child was visting DW during their birthday, they could get a special birthday button. Nothing was promised with the button but possibly a little extra attention from the cm. Does anyone know where we can get one of these buttons and if we have to show any proof of id.
Thanks, Dmom ps. We leave in 11 hours!:bounce:

You can get one at City Hall at MK. You do not need to show ID. Also, they usually make a phone call and let the birthday child listen to a happy birthday message from Goofy on the phone. If you are staying on site, let the resort know of the birthday. They will bring balloons and a card signed by a character to your room on that special day. Also, if you are having a sit down meal on the birthday, let them know about the birthday. They will bring out a cupcake and let everyone know about the birthday and everyone sings Happy Birthday to the special person.

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter