Birthday Buttons at Goofy's Kitchen?

Napoleon Dynamite

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone! Haven't been on here in a while! We are heading to DL next week to celebrate my son's birthday. Can we get a bday button at Goofy's Kitchen or anywhere in DTD? That's where we are headed the night we arrive. Thanks!

Yes, they have them at Goofy's Kitchen. Just ask the CM behind the desk when you check in. We just did this in September.

Do you know if they have First Visit as well? Or if World of Disney would have them? I usually get my buttons at WDW when I check in, but I'm on property there and for my DL trip I'm off property in a good neighbor hotel.

Do you know if they have First Visit as well? Or if World of Disney would have them? I usually get my buttons at WDW when I check in, but I'm on property there and for my DL trip I'm off property in a good neighbor hotel.

We actually got 1st Visit and Happy Birthday on this trip; they had both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter