Birthday cake and Luau

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
I just booked the Luau for DH's surprise Birthday dinner. We have never been to a Luau, and I am very excited. :hyper: Now to my question, I was told that I could order a $15 birthday cake that would be delivered after our dinner. Anyone ever ordered the cake? I'm wondering what it looks like, and what is it made out of. Is it any good? This is such a good deal, that I guess I'm just not expecting too much. Also, she said that it serves 8. I wouldn't feel right about eating the cake and not offering some to our table mates. How many people will we be seated with? Will I need more than 1 cake? BTW, there's 3 of us. One more Luau question.... We will be attending the special Christmas Luau. What is it like? I would really appreciate it, if you could help me with any of my questions. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter