Birthday Cake Delivery International Drive

kittengal13

kittengal13
Hi all :)

I will be staying at Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando next April/May and while we are away, my boyfriend will be turning the big 30!! :bday:

I am planning on taking a few packs of uninflated balloons in my suitcase and blow them up the morning of his birthday for him to wake up to, I will also sellotape banners to the walls/doors and have presents for him etc.

What I wanted to know is, can anyone recommend where I can get a birthday cake delivered from? It would have to be delivered as we will not have a car and we will not be going to Walmart, Publix etc. Also, since it is going to be the two of us on the holiday, we will be with me all the time, so I can't even sneak away somewhere to get him a cake!

So, it would really have to be delivered- does anyone have any experience with this?

It's probably a bit silly to get a cake delivered when it's just the 2 of us, but I want to make it super special since it's a super special birthday!! :cake:

Can't help with delivery to your hotel but I do have experience of having a cake from Disney

My daughter turned 11 and I turned 40 on one of our trips. I searched through a ton of pics on the Cake Chatter thread!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/official-disney-cake-chatter-part-iv.3261922/

I spoke with the Disney Cake Boss Brian and had a fantastic OTT cake delivered to the table at Californian Grill. Fireworks and Cake was just awesome!

Lots of cake for a couple of day's breakfast too!

I am sorting somethimg for my bf's 30th in October, so I'll share my plans in case they help you. :)

We will be staying at the Rosen Plaza (not far from Rosen Inn) and unfortunately couldn't find any options for delivery to thd hotel.
I plan on taking him to IHop either for breakfast or breakfast for dinner. (The one thing he has requested we do).
Then I'll either purchase an ice cream cake from Ben & Jerrys across the road at Pointe Orlando or if we spend the day at Universal, I'll get him a cheesecake from the boulangerie in Studios.

We are moving to Disney a few days later so intend to get one delivered to the room, even if it is a gew days after his actual birthday! ;)

Ooo ice cream cake is a good idea. Coldstone creamery isn't far from you on I drive and they do custom cakes.

Alternatively publix do custom cakes but don't think they deliver.

I'm sure you've thought of this but i's probably take blu tack- sellotape may damage walls. Would hate for you to get charged when you are doing something nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter